[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Scotley

Hero
Sorry for the delay. Two weeks blew by before I knew it. Lots going on for me just now. Things should start to settle down in about a month. Gonna try to get a post up today.

Scotley

Hero
Okay gang. Finally got a post up. I took two vacations back to back. First to the beach with the family and then a slightly extended gaming weekend with friends from high school (we started gaming together in about 1986 or '87. I rarely get to run face to face games and it was a real treat to get to play with these guys again. I'm feeling re-energized and ready to do some gaming here. We also ate and drank way too much and slept very little for one long weekend, so I was a little slow to get back into a routine.

Scotley

Hero
**Sigh** missed it again.

You did miss out. The liquor was all top shelf--Kah Tequila, Four Roses Reserve Bourbon, Kraken rum, Hendricks Gin and much more, the food was amazing--huge rib eye steaks and a special side dish I made, pumpkin spice pancakes and three pounds of bacon for breakfast as well as brown butter sea salt rice crispy treats and assorted other goodies and I received high praise for the gaming--old school dungeon crawl the Dark Tower from Judges guild updated to Pathfinder.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You did miss out. The liquor was all top shelf--Kah Tequila, Four Roses Reserve Bourbon, Kraken rum, Hendricks Gin and much more, the food was amazing--huge rib eye steaks and a special side dish I made, pumpkin spice pancakes and three pounds of bacon for breakfast as well as brown butter sea salt rice crispy treats and assorted other goodies and I received high praise for the gaming--old school dungeon crawl the Dark Tower from Judges guild updated to Pathfinder.

I would have brought my single malt Dewar's Scotch and my case of Tennessee ale

Scotley

Hero
Okay, at long last an update. I hope to get a couple of posts a week up through the rest of the year and then get back to 3-5 posts a week in Jan.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Its ok, we all know you have been usy. I refrained from calling you on Thanksgiving jus because you were too busy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases