[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Kaodi

Hero
Did you figure out what you were going to do, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] ?

Also, I kind of wonder whether we should start a new rogues' gallery to post our characters in. The last one has a lot of obsolete and trash posts to go through to get to what we actually want.

Shayuri

First Post
SCOTLEY

Are classes from the Advanced Class Guide okay?!

SLAYER

It was right in front of my eyes ALL THIS TIME and I didn't even SEE it until now!

Is that okay?!

Otherwise I'll go with the Fighter (Archer) level.

Scotley

Hero
SCOTLEY

Are classes from the Advanced Class Guide okay?!

SLAYER

It was right in front of my eyes ALL THIS TIME and I didn't even SEE it until now!

Is that okay?!

Otherwise I'll go with the Fighter (Archer) level.

Slayer sounds like a good fit to me. Go for it. Sorry, I'm a little behind this week. I will try to get the action moving again this weekend. I'll get a new Rogue's Gallery up too. That's the only thread still lingering from before I took over the GM's slot. Would be nice to have a fresh one.

Shayuri

First Post
Slayer is beyond perfect. I was originally considering a rogue/ranger MC...but Slayer is sort of rogue/ranger mashup in a single class! Without claiming all the ranger goodies, so as to steal thunder!

Now, question two. A bit more sensitive, and I won't be at all put out if your answer is no. It doooooes potentially open cans of worms if suddenly everyone wants to do it. :)

Would it be okay if I retconned Kyria a bit, and made her a slayer from level 1? It's what I would have done if there had been slayers when she was created...and if I hadn't been a monstrous doof and overlooked them. :)

Scotley

Hero
Go ahead and build her as a slayer from the ground up. If anybody else is feeling they also err'd in their initial build now is your chance to make some adjustments.

Shayuri

First Post
Some of it is just that I originally envisioned Kyria as a bit more sneaky/courtly, a kind of power behind the self-obsessed Prince's throne. Our new Prince is considerably less in need of such guidence, and Kyria's revised backstory supports her being more martial in focus. :)

Thanks, Scotley.

Kaodi

Hero
Should [mention=34958]Deuce Traveller[/mention] not have 9 spells known instead of 5? 3 from 1st level, 4 from Int, and 2 from 2nd level?

Scotley

Hero
Should [mention=34958]Deuce Traveller[/mention] not have 9 spells known instead of 5? 3 from 1st level, 4 from Int, and 2 from 2nd level?

Sounds right. I will work on reviewing everyones update this week. I'm about to post a spiffy new Rogue's Gallery and I will review each current character as it is posted.

Remove ads