Rack & Ruin: A Campaign-Based Miniatures Skirmish Game

Fletchyr

First Post
Hello all,

Just wanted to make a post about my game, Rack & Ruin, that I am running an open beta test for right now. I am pretty new here and I can't post links yet, but it's all good. I will tell you about it, and once you guys get to know me I'll put some links up later :).

Rack & Ruin is a different kind of miniatures game. Rather than show you some miniatures and tell you how to use them we designed rule that let you select between 4-12 fantasy miniatures you want to use. With literally hundreds of character options players should be able to take 25mm-30mm scale miniatures from whatever company and design them, like characters in a rpg.

But don't take my word for it, join our Open Beta Test group. There is a link to join the Beta Test on our facebook site: rackandruingame

We are planning to take the game to the next level and we are currently crowdfunding on Indiegogo to raise money for additional art, cover design, layout and printing. We would be thrilled if you took at look at our campaign page.

Thanks for the time,
Gene aka Fletchyr

Fletchyr

First Post
Our first mini-expansion is ready for beta test and being sent out to our Open Beta Testers. Join up and try out Rack & Ruin on facebook.

Remove ads