[Adventure OOC]: Shards of Eldanarth (DM: MadAzolin)

MadAzolin

First Post
OOC discussion thread for Adventure: Shards of Eldanarth

To keep main thread as clean as possible, put all not-directly relevant stuff in here.

MadAzolin

First Post
Short intro for myself:
I am Neurotic's old DM and some time ago he asked me if I would lead short 4e pbp adventure... so, long tale short, here I am :)
Basically I am reasonably new to pbp stuff, so feel free to offer suggestions and constructive criticism

MadAzolin

First Post
About adventure preparations: if someone needs / wants to level up, buy items... they can do so before they join or before trouble kicks in, as I expect you will spend a bit of time in the city at very start of adventure

MadAzolin

First Post
Adventure is sent to judges for review, but I was told it takes forever these days, so we will start before review is officially over. Don't worry, no vorpal swords for anyone (this time :) )

jbear

First Post
Hi MadAzolin,

I am looking forward to being a part of this. Would lvl 8 be better for this adventure. I can spend some DM credits I have to bump Kane up a level if that helps with balance.

Anyways, checking in: check!

MadAzolin

First Post
Hi jbear, nice to have you aboard.

Considering you will be sole defender in party, it would be great to have you at level 8 - not mandatory, but would certainly help

jbear

First Post
Just to let you know, many people (like myself) use the black background for the forum, so colouring speech very dark colours i.e black, makes it difficult to read. (Not unlike light yellow on the white background).

Should we post our character info here or game thread?

MadAzolin

First Post
ok, I will assume black background as default then and keep colors appropriate; as for character info, put it into game thread

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I've checked over Martelai and have few small errors (items from the last adventure not listed) - I realized I'm 16 XP away from 9th level :p Terrible! I have to nag at [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] for short-changing me

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases