Looking for Central PA Group, Online Group or Even Just Someone to Team With to Create

Ironhead

First Post
Hi there! How are you today? Thanks for taking the time to pop in here and read what I have to say. I'm a 42 yr old gamer that was a HUGE player in my teens but drifted away as I got older and TSR continued to pump out settings. I continued to read fantasy novels and started playing video rpgs in the late 90s, but I stayed away from the tabletop games.

Then, my father passed away in 2005 and I found myself looking to the things I'd loved in my youth to help me cope. I bought up all the original D&D hardcovers that I remembered on Ebay and then moved on to the 3.5 ones and Pathfinder. Long story short, I find myself working on a new campaign setting and wanting to either DM or play the game again. So, here I am appealing to the PP&G forum masses

I'm looking for preferably an older group with players who have goals and aspirations for their characters and work with the DM to make the setting a more complete world rather than needing to be led by the hand. I don't like my genres mixed and prefer fantasy with a gritty edge. I've had an exceptionally difficult time finding a group in my area (central PA; approx. 35 miles from State College) and am now interested in online games and possibly even play by post in the right circumstances. I'd also be interested in working on a shared setting project if anyone is interested in teaming up. Thanks for your time.

Ironhead

First Post
Still looking for a group, online game or even just someone to work on a setting or some adventures with if anyone is interested.

Karastyn

First Post
Hey Iron head, your post seemed good timing for me, ive recently started re-reading some forgotten realms titles which re-ignited my interest in role-playing and i would be keen to play a D&D type game, i would like to know what i would need to get involved in a game and how to go about doing it & Time frames etc. PLs PM me as i'd like to know more.

Karastyn

First Post
tried to Pm you, but your mailbox is full. Message was

" To be honest I'd prefer to wait for a group. But im trying a few websites, not had much luck yet though."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases