[LPF] The Devil We Know, Part 2

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, SK. I added that line and here is the revised spreadsheet.

Revised: Galandra gained 4105XP & finished at 11,395XP; Earned +4193.5gp
[MENTION=92814]soulnova[/MENTION], Galandra's finances will be checked with the level up. In fact, you should finish all your shopping and stuff before anyone even starts going over your character sheet for approval. Now is the time to do a good scrub on it. ;)
[MENTION=6701657]Det[/MENTION], actually separating Amien form the others is easy. I have an idea already and it will help launch into the next adventure. Have you played Forge of Fury yet?

WindCrystal

First Post
I don't believe I have. The only other LPF adventure I was in was Wrecked Ashore.

Also since it got lost on the previous page, I need to clarify because working with my finances on my sheet has gotten confusing: does the gold earned include the value of the items I just obtained?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Also since it got lost on the previous page, I need to clarify because working with my finances on my sheet has gotten confusing: does the gold earned include the value of the items I just obtained?
Sorry, I answered that in my mind and forgot to say "yes it does". For sheet accounting, you only ever need to record the total value of treasure earned at the conclusion of an adventure. Items are continually changing in inventory, so they are best left out it.

WindCrystal

First Post
Oh, okay. No wonder it shown the LPF page on googling, I googled it as "Pathfinder".

I am actually pretty new to published modules (I only played PF in real time on Skype/Maptool and a combination of me not understanding Diplomacy and Bluff properly and not getting along with another player left me deciding forum play is better for me), so hopefully it'll be a learning experience.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, I am going to ask for more revisions. :heh: That sheet is using 27 XP per day for the 5th level characters instead of 28. It is a bug I found back in February. So, I think you are on the old sheet. Mowgli's thread has links to an updated one. I don't have a modern copy of eXcel to try things myself.

No wonder I couldn't get the Forbidden Isle to line up either. My OCD has been working overtime and been baffled. I didn't think to double check that.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Oh crap! I have a newer version yet from Mowgli, but had not realized there was an error back then. Rather than redo my sheets, perhaps I can fix the error on them. Let me check. If I succeed, I will post up revised sheets for both games.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, I can fix my spreadsheets no problem.

New version:

Totals:
Galandra gained 4117XP & finished at 11,407XP; Earned +4139.5gp
Lem gained 4063XP & finished at 10,265XP & Earned +4139.5gp
Menik gained 4063XP & finished at 10,265XP & Earned +4139.5gp
Amien gained 3597XP & finished at 7846XP & Earned +3609.5gp
Maui gained 6031XP & finished at 20,710XP & Earned +5738.5gp
Vincenzo gained 6127XP & finished at 20,981XP & Earned +5672.5gp

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases