I have Star Wars X Wing!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Late to the party, I know! Just got this today for my birthday. Can't wait to try it out!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372241982.303470.jpg

Bagpuss

Legend
I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, if you do you will probably want to get some additional figures.

Oh and good luck finding A-Wings and TIE-Interceptors at the moment.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, if you do you will probably want to get some additional figures.

Oh and good luck finding A-Wings and TIE-Interceptors at the moment.

A quick trip into town and my wife has bought me a TIE Advanced to add to it as a final birthday present. There was a Slave 1 (£25! Yikes!) there, but no A-Wings or Tie-Interceptors.

Bagpuss

Legend
Yeah the transports are really expensive, the boxed set is probably the best deal, I'm tempted to pick a second one up to get more TIE fighters that way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
First game played. My wife played the rebel x-wing, and I had the TIE fighter. We just played the quick-start rules. She won!

I like this game!

nerfherder

Explorer
I just ordered an A-Wing and TIE Interceptor on Amazon, and got them when they came back in stock.

I'm loving the game, too. Played on Monday night - the shuttle convoy mission, followed by stock Falcon + Luke vs TIE Inteceptor + 2 TIE fighters. First time playing with the bigger ship, and it was fun - very easy to overlap another ship, including your own!

The rules are simple enough that you can pick them up months later and play, and it's very easy to introduce a new player.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases