Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY

Steamboat

Villager
Please sign me up for Steamscapes (Savage World) in the morning, and Eye of the Ankh (Monster of the Week) in the afternoon.
Thanks!
--Brian

buzz

Adventurer
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

We filed up a lot of events pretty quickly, but there's still plenty of room in some of the events. If you know people who'd be interested in playing some of these games, tell them to jump in the thread and grab a seat. Spread the word!

DainXB

First Post
Hey Buzz;

My schedule at work changed, unfortunately. I now must skip breakfast and the morning session. :(

So you have an open slot in the AM Indie Double Feature. I'm sure it will fill as quickly as it did the first time.

See you that afternoon!

-Dain

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz;

My schedule at work changed, unfortunately. I now must skip breakfast and the morning session. :(

So you have an open slot in the AM Indie Double Feature. I'm sure it will fill as quickly as it did the first time.

See you that afternoon!

-Dain
Sorry to hear it, Dain. I've noted the open spot on the first post. Some Gameday is better than none, at least!

There's now an open spot in the Indie double-play!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I am going to pull my game while there is still a week for players to re-locate into other games or adjust as needed. The logistics of bringing this game down to GP and filling the seats this time seems to be too difficult. I've contacted Isawa to discuss this prior to making the decision and Scott, who I know has some alternate plans, so cancelling the game shouldn't present a problem. Have fun, everyone, and catch you at a future game!

buzz

Adventurer
I am going to pull my game while there is still a week for players to re-locate into other games or adjust as needed. The logistics of bringing this game down to GP and filling the seats this time seems to be too difficult. I've contacted Isawa to discuss this prior to making the decision and Scott, who I know has some alternate plans, so cancelling the game shouldn't present a problem. Have fun, everyone, and catch you at a future game!
Sorry to hear it, Mark, but no problem.

Noted in the schedule.

buzz

Adventurer
i wish i am in chicago then i will definetly participate..but last year we moved from there

If you're ever in town again, be sure to look us up. You can follow our Facebook page if you want notifications of future Gameday dates.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases