Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY

Not any more than usual. I mean, if people aren't interested, I ain't gonna force it.

I like your games, but I wanted to try Zombies for once. I almost went with yours instead, but people like the zombies so much I thought I should try the zombies. Also, I'm playing the Last of Us. You dont have no caveman game to help you get spillover.

buzz

Adventurer
Not any more than usual. I mean, if people aren't interested, I ain't gonna force it.

Getting the word out is good to do, though.

It could be that the game is just too esoteric, but honestly I've seen this this work both for and against events in the past.

EDIT: The implication of the final sentence is NOT, "...and so it must be you that's turning people off." That's bad wording on my part. It could be the game's premise is working against you, or that the regulars who'd want to play it are either running games in that slot or not attending this Gameday.

Last edited:

Man, I must have wrecked my GMing cred at some point, my games used to fill up. I mean, I know there were a few dubious experiments in there, but last couple Gamedays I can't even get half a roster? =\ What did I do wrong?

Nah, don't beat yourself up. You'd probably be my choice morning event if we weren't running in the same slot.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
No worries, I'm not hurt, just disappointed. The last time I ran this game, I got a full house, so it's not the game. There is the point that everyone I know is either running something or had a jones to play Game X. *shrug* Them's the breaks. Or brakes. I'm not sure which.

Guess I better see if there's something I want to play in the AM...... hm. Not really. =\

Widget

First Post
is this thing on? Sweet! I'm glad it finally works, or my Gremlins stopped messing up the computer widgety things. Always swonderfully-happy to play. Everything always seems to work out for me right after slot 0's java juice.

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, tables have been assigned. Keep in mind that they may still change depending on signups ro cancellations over the next few days.

If anyone spots errors or has an issue with the table assignments, please let me know.

TracerBullet42

First Post
FYI, tables have been assigned. Keep in mind that they may still change depending on signups ro cancellations over the next few days.

If anyone spots errors or has an issue with the table assignments, please let me know.

Woo hoo! Table E all day long!

(I've had a lot of coffee this morning.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases