Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY

buzz

Adventurer
Hey there :) please sign me up for Morning Game 4: Seventh Inning Smackdown, Afternoon Game 6: Exploding Kingdoms... and heck, sign me up for breakfast too. This should be fun!
Added!

Hey Buzz a buddy of mine is going to be playing my AFMBE game. Fill a slot for my guest. Thank you!
Added!

...and breakfast, please. Thanks! Pancakes+coffee=happy gamer who will roll critical successes all morning long!
Added!

Buzz, please sign me up for the last seat in Deniable Asset in the morning, as well as breakfast. I may have to cancel breakfast depending on Der Spot's schedule/attendance, but I'm going to make it if I can.

-Thanks!
Gah! Sorry, N-cat, but the event filled up just before you posted (I received a sign-up from someone having technical difficulties with the forum).

Marvel Heroic in the afternoon please BUZZ.
Added!

Deniable Asset and AFMBE are now FULL.

Ninjacat

First Post
Gah! Sorry, N-cat, but the event filled up just before you posted (I received a sign-up from someone having technical difficulties with the forum).

Deniable Asset and AFMBE are now FULL.

Well, boop. </Erfworld>

Okay, toss me into Feng Shui then, please. I'll be there for the kung fu, not the baseball, but it'll all work out, heh.

Delwugor

First Post
Per my gaming "luck" this year I won't be able to make it once again. More college stuff with Nic and his roommate (another soccer player), don't even ask what happens when the college soccer season actually starts ... ha

I hope everyone has a great time!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases