Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY - Page 8
  1. #71
    I will prepare to cancel my event as well, pending final confirmation from Scottenkainen on his change of plans which I was also aware of. Lets leave the slot there just in case there are some last minute procrastinator/registrant multi-classed characters out there. Heh

    Dragonslaying appears to be a task best suited to cooler temperatures, yes?
    Last edited by Isawa Hochiu; Sunday, 7th July, 2013 at 07:18 PM.

  2. #72
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Isawa Hochiu View Post
    I will prepare to cancel my event as well, pending final confirmation from Scottenkainen on his change of plans which I was also aware of. Lets leave the slot there just in case there are some last minute procrastinator/registrant multi-classed characters out there. Heh

    Dragonslaying appears to be a task best suited to cooler temperatures, yes?
    Feel free to pimp your event in suitable communities, too. I'll see what I can do as well.

  3. #73
    buzz,

    May I slip from Deniable Asset and move into Indie Double-feature?

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    buzz,

    May I slip from Deniable Asset and move into Indie Double-feature?
    Given that I was trying for Deniable Asset in the first place, I'd like to switch to that from Feng Shui (Sorry, Jason!) if paladinlee switches to the indie double feature.

    Thanks, Buzz!

  5. #75
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    buzz,

    May I slip from Deniable Asset and move into Indie Double-feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
    Given that I was trying for Deniable Asset in the first place, I'd like to switch to that from Feng Shui (Sorry, Jason!) if paladinlee switches to the indie double feature.

    Thanks, Buzz!
    You both have been officially switched! Both of those events are now full, and Feng Shui has a seat open.

  6. #76

    Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
    Given that I was trying for Deniable Asset in the first place, I'd like to switch to that from Feng Shui (Sorry, Jason!) if paladinlee switches to the indie double feature.

    Thanks, Buzz!
    Well fine. One of the mooks or an innocent bystander that gets eaten by Southpaw is going to look like *you* now. I hope you're happy

  7. #77
    *blinks*

    Well, obviously it was an evil imposter...what on Earth would I be doing at a baseball game?!


    And thanks for the swap, Buzz!

  8. #78
    Man, I must have wrecked my GMing cred at some point, my games used to fill up. I mean, I know there were a few dubious experiments in there, but last couple Gamedays I can't even get half a roster? =\ What did I do wrong?

  9. #79
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev the Deranged View Post
    Man, I must have wrecked my GMing cred at some point, my games used to fill up. I mean, I know there were a few dubious experiments in there, but last couple Gamedays I can't even get half a roster? =\ What did I do wrong?
    Have you been telling everyone you know about your event and that they should come play it?

  10. #80
    Not any more than usual. I mean, if people aren't interested, I ain't gonna force it.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago Gameday 35 EVENT PLANNING (G35 is on July 13th)
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: Tuesday, 2nd July, 2013, 01:06 AM
  2. Chicago Gameday 32 is July 14th - SIGN UP TO PLAY
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: Thursday, 19th July, 2012, 03:37 PM
  3. Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: Thursday, 21st July, 2011, 12:35 AM
  4. Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: Event Planning and GM sign-up
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: Tuesday, 28th June, 2011, 01:02 AM
  5. Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: Friday, 24th July, 2009, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •