Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Strahd, Helfdan, Falariel, it looks like it's just going to be you three, since Rhun is not answering our hail. I'll try to get an IC thread going very soon. Sorry for the delay.

Falariel

First Post
Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC]

Ready whenever you are... Tried sending a buddy of mine a message to see if he's interested in joining or if he's even on EN World, but got no response... :(

If that changes, I'll send him your way to possibly join in the future...

Falariel

First Post
Real quick question: Is there a post-per-day limit for the game? I know some folks run their PBP games that way...

...or do we just post to allow the other players to post before we post again? Not sure of the method we're using here... ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Good question, Falariel!

It shouldn't matter except when we're keeping track of combat rounds. Otherwise, just use common courtesy to let a player's character answer a question asked to him, and that sort of thing. Most of the time it will be clear when combat starts because I will ask for initiative, but sometimes that can get muddy, too, especially in a surprise situation. We'll just fake it and muddle on through. It's been working fairly well for just about ten years -- my tenure here at ENWorld, so I see no reason to mess with it.

Leif

Adventurer
Ellydd

[sblock]No problem [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] though it seems you may be confusing Ellydd and Shiyana...unstandable...two half-elf characters...both nature priesty sorts...Ellydd, however, is a guy. ;) [/sblock]

Woops! My bad! I thought that why you named the character Ellydd -- "Elly with DDs!" Sorry, man. Anyway, I edited the IC post. Hope it's ok now. The gnome is NOT a pervert, I promise.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
If I'm remembering correctly, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] has withdrawn from this game before even making a character. That leaves only [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] from whom we have yet to hear. Otherwise, we seem to be progressing satisfactorily toward getting the party together, with a little help from a certain Gnome NPC. (Who just happens to be a variation on one of my favorite PCs.)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Apologies for the delays, gents. The internet connection at my current location is not as strong or dependable as I was led to believe.

From what I've read, assume Ellydd is all in for the mission presented by our friend the gnome and will go along with whatever the group decides for investigating/seeking out these bandits on the road.

Figure I should just put that out there while I'm at a cafe with a solid connection. But the internet at the "hotel" (and I use the term loosely) is another matter. Slow and spotty.

I'll be popping in as time (and signals) permits, but don't want to hold anything up. Let's frag us some bandits (human or otherwise)!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases