Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Starting experience/level

Ok, I just noticed that I was having a brain cramp when we created characters for this game. I should have given everyone the same number of XP, and let you work out what level your character is from there.

With [MENTION=6060]Falstaff[/MENTION] joining the game. this might be a good time to correct that oversight, for the survivors of the spider battle and any replacement characters needed. What I'd do is arbitrarily set everyone's XP to 16,500 to be divided among all classes. 10% bonuses would be assumed to be included in the starting total.

CharGen information, located in Post # 1 of the RG, has been updated accordingly.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
ALSO NOTE NEW CHANGES TO THE FIXED HP SYSTEM, to be found in Post 1 of the RG. This DOES affect existing characters, but not until the end of the current combat.

Falariel

First Post
Sorry for the long lapse, all.

Medical issues are mostly cleared up, internet/email problems fixed, and I'm back in the swing of things...

Stupid "Real Life Problems."

;)

Leif

Adventurer
New Party member

We have a new adventurer coming to join us: [MENTION=6060]Falstaff[/MENTION] will perhaps be playing a Thief, possibly either a human or a halfling.

That will give us:
1 Ranger (Human)
1 Fighter (Dwarf)
1 Cleric/Fighter (Half-Elf)
1 Magic-user/Thief (Elf)
1 Thief (Human or Halfling?)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Jason / [MENTION=6060]Falstaff[/MENTION], one thing I don't understand is how a 5th level thief with a 12 con has 34 hp. His hp are 6+4d6, which even if you max out rolling only yields 30 hp.

Last edited:

Falstaff

First Post
I was following your HP generation guidelines.

However, I apologize, but I've realized that I'm not going to have time for this campaign.

[I've been playing AD&D for over 30 years; so yes I know how the game works, very, very well.]

Leif

Adventurer
Hmm, ok, sorry then. Guess I'll have to re-visit those guidelines very soon. Sorry to see you go before you really arrive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases