Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Henchman

No, that's a good thought. However, I think that to achieve the best success, all PCs should meet the prospective henchman, even though he will answer directly to you, to make sure that there are no personality conflicts or other problems. Treasure division may be a sticky point, but you can avoid that by cutting your henchman in for a piece of your share. Regardless, you are expected to equip your henchman suitably.

There may or may not be just the two of you. Right now, it's looking that way, but we may get another person or persons interested. You contacted me almost immediately (in internet years) after I made my latest recruiting post.

Maybe Helfdan could also be interested in a henchman? That would round-out things nicely.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
No problem whatsoever. I'm not exactly 'manic' about this game, and Helfdan, while he is a very dedicated and dependable ENWorlder, has major, major RL commitments that can easily consume whatever free time he has. And, the longer it takes for us to get going is just that much more time for me to figure out what's going on.

Remove ads