What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ø Ignore KJSEvans

Aces & Eights, Kalamar, HackMaster materials for sale

Greetings again!

For personal reasons, I have decided to sell off my entire KenzerCo gaming collection, excepting the products I still use. I am possibly just going to put these on Ebay (where, for some items, bidding might get pretty crazy) but my preference is to list them here. I will attempt to describe the items accurately, and will provide pictures upon request. The prices are a bit high on some, but I tried to be fair when determining the value, and I'm willing to negotiate prices – especially if you are buying a lot of the books.

Shipping Rules
    Sadly, I live in Canada. That means that shipping is pretty expensive. In the past, I have negotiated sales in which I mitigated shipping for large transactions, at a great loss to myself. In this case, I am not willing to do that. However, I can present you with the following options:

1) I can tell you the total weight of the books you desire (including packaging), and we can estimate a shipping cost via the Canada Post website. You pay for the books up front (via PayPal preferred) and I will then haul the books to the post office and buy postage. I will text you the postage price and, once you've paid it, I will drop the books into the mail. I will absolutely not charge you a penny more than what the postage costs me.

2) You pay for the books up front and wait for me to drive to the States, where I will send them via Media Mail. That will be a lot cheaper, but you might have to wait for a week or two before I can make it down. To complicate this, I am visiting the US on June 21st, but via a flight – which means I won’t be dragging the books with me. It is possible, however, that I could make the 3+ hour trip to the States before June 21st, but only if I’m moving a lot of the books.

That said, here's the lot. You should be aware that I own very nearly every KenzerCo product ever made. Most books have a bit of shelf wear, and some soft cover books have dinged corners. However, all pages are intact, all inserts are intact, and there is no writing within the books anywhere. In the event of real damage - like a crushed spine, or warped cover - I make note of it, but you should generally assume that the books are in good condition.

See my other books for sale here.

Random Supplements
    K&C 1201 – Trove of Treasure Maps – in very good condition, $10.00.
    K&C 1204 – Player’s Advantage Series – By the Sword: Dueling in Realms of Fantasy. This book has never been used and suffers only minor shelf wear. $10.00.
    K&C 1205 – Soloquest – Brothers by Blood. This book has never been used. It has a scuff below one corner but otherwise suffers only minor shelf wear. $7.50.
    K&C 1210 – Deadly Trappings – an RPG Traps Resource. This book suffers only minor shelf wear. $5.
    You can get all four for $30.00.

Core Books
    K&C 2100 – HackMaster 4E Player’s Handbook – This book has seen some play and has a few nicked and bent corners. Its coupons are intact. $20.00
    K&C 2101 – HackMaster 4E GameMaster Guide – This book has seen some play and has some nicked and bent corners, as well as some spine damage. Its coupons are intact. $15.00
    Get them both for $30.00.

Hacklopedias
    K&C 2001 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts, Vol 1: Aarakians to Cats, Great. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked and bent corners. $10.00
    K&C 2002 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts, Vol 2: Cats, Small to Efreeti. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked and bent corners with somer spine creases. $10.00.
    K&C 2003 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 3: Elemental to Hippopotamus. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00.
    K&C 2004 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 4: Hoar Fox to Medusa. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00.
    K&C 2005 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 5: Meenlock to Nefarian: Other, Soul Larva. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00.
    K&C 2006 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 6: Nefarian: Other, Soul Snatcher to Rhinoceros. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners and spine creases. $10.00.
    K&C 2007 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 7: Ribsplitter to Tiger Fly. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00.
    K&C 2008 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Vol 8: Tiger Horse, Albino to Zygom. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00.
    K&C 2009 – HackMaster 4E Hacklopedia of Beasts Monster Matrix. This book has seen some play and has a few nicked corners. $10.00
    K&C 2010 – Hacklopedia Field Manual. This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. It is considered exceptionally rare. $50.00
    K&C 2011 – Hacklopedia of Beasts – Rustlers of the Night – This rare book is only available via Lulu.com. $20.00
    Get them all for: $125.00
    Get Volumes 1-8 for: $70.00
    Get the Matrix, Field Manual, and Rustlers for: $70.00

Class Options
    K&C 2104 – The Spell Slinger’s Guide to World Domination - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. Its coupons are intact. $15.00.
    K&C 2105 – The Combatant’s Guide to Slaughtering Foes - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. Its coupons are intact. $15.00
    K&C 2108 – The Zealot’s Guide to World Conversion - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. Its coupons are intact. $15.00
    K&C 2113 – The Griftmaster’s Guide to Life’s Wildest Dreams. This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. Its coupons are intact. $15.00.
    Get all four for: $50.00

K&C 2110 – HackMaster Player Character Mat – It’s basically a GM screen for players. I have 6 of these; 3 of which are still in their original plastic. I am charging $15.00 each, or you can get all 6 for $60.
    K&C 2117 – HackMaster Player Character Record Version 2.0 – This resource has never been used, but has a few dinged corners. $10.00
    K&C 2130 – The Adventurer’s Guide to Pixie Fairies - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. $20.00.

GM Supplements
    K&C 2106 – GameMaster’s Campaign Record - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. There is a small stain on the bar code. $20.00
    K&C 2107 – GameMaster’s Coupon Book - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. All coupons are intact. $20.00.
    Get them both for: $30.00

K&C 2111 – Gawds & Demi-Gawds – this book is considered rare and is in very good condition. $75.00.
    K&C 2120B – The World of Aldrazar. Jolly Blackburn’s home campaign world, only available from Lulu.com via print-on-demand. This glorious, full-colored setting is in very good condition. $35.00.
    K&C 2124 – Lord Flataroy’s Guide to Fortifications – This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2126 – The incredibly rare HackMaster Combat Wheel, as signed by Jolly Blackburn. $100.00.
    K&C 2127 – The GameMaster’s Shield – this ridiculous resource has a few dinged corners, but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00
    K&C 2129 – HackJammer - This book has a few nicked corners but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00.
    K&C 2131 – Dijishy: the City of History – this book is only available from Lulu.com via print-on-demand. While having suffered some shelf wear, it is in very good condition. $15.00.

Adventures
    K&C 2200 – Quest for the Unknown – this generally rare module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00.
    K&C 2201 – Little Keep on the Borderlands – this module has suffered some shelf wear, has a few dinged corners and some spine creases. $10.00.
    K&C 2202 – Smackdown on the Slavers – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2203 – Annihilate the Giants – this module is in very good condition. $30.00.
    K&C 2204 – Roblinloft – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $25.00.
    K&C 2205 – Slaughterhouse Indigo – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2206 – Descent into the NetherDeep – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00.
    K&C 2207 – Tomb of Unspeakable Horrors – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but it is otherwise in good condition. $50.00.
    K&C 2208 – White Doom Mountain – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2210 – The Hidden Shrine – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2212 – Sir Robilar’s City of Brass – this rare module is in very good condition. $50.00.
    K&C 2212 (also, for some reason) – the Temple of Existential Evil – this super rare module has a bit of shelf wear, but is otherwise in very good condition. There is a black X on the left corner of the front cover; it may be washable but I’ve never tried. $100.00.
    K&C 2213 – Demon Tower of Madness – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $20.00.
    K&C 2214 – Crypt of the Lizard King – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00.
    K&C 2215 – Lost Caverns – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2216 – Road to Aster – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00
    K&C 2217 – Robinloft 2: Tahd’s Legacy – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $15.00.
    K&C 2218 – The Prophecy of Shardar – this module has suffered some shelf wear, but is otherwise in good condition. $10.00.
    K&C 2220 – Porpher’s Enchanted Garden – this module has suffered some shelf wear, and has mild staining on the back near the bar code. $10.00.
    K&C 2223 – The Hungry Undead – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition. $8.00.
    K&C 2224 – Dead Gawd’s Hand – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition. $25.00.
    K&C 2225 – Temple of the Bronze Flame – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition. $8.00.
    K&C 2226 – Sometimes They Come Back – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition. $8.00.
    K&C 2227 – Isle of Death – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition, although there is some warping on the cover. $12.50.
    K&C 2228 – House of Madness – this module is only available as a Print on Demand from Lulu.com. It is in good condition. $8.00.
    K&C 8007A – The Tower of Jhedophar – this module was created for HackMaster in conjunction with Necromancer Games. It is in good condition. $20.00.

HackJournals
    HackJournal 4.01 – very rare, hard to find. $20.00
    HackJournal 4.02 – equally rare, hard to find. $20.00
    K&C 2301 – HackJournal Annual, Vol 1 – good condition, $20.00.
    HackJournal 4.03 – has a few bent corners, $10.00.
    HackJournal 4.04 – in good condition, $10.00.
    HackJournal 4.05 – in good condition. $10.00.
    HackJournal 4.06 – in good condition. $10.00.
    HackJournal 4.08 (final print issue) – in good condition. $10.00.
    I also have, printed out, the PDFs of every single HackMaster 4E HackJournal, which ran about 30 issues. I would be happy to include the binders with those print outs for no fee, should anybody purchase all the HackJournals listed here for $100.00.

I have a bunch of the HackMaster minis as well. If you are interested, let me know and I’ll give you the full list.

HackMaster 5E
    I also have a large number of KODT #173, as well as 5 copies of HackMaster Basic, which were sent to me to be handed out at HackMaster demos. I will no longer be running demos for Kenzer & Company, but if you are planning to run demos in order to support HackMaster, then I would be happy to send them to you for the cost of postage. They are not intended for resale.

Lastly, I have a rare HackMaster Association pin. I will happily part with it for $1.

If you decide that you’d like to buy ALL my HackMaster products in one swift action, then I’ll part with them for $1,000 – that’s more than a $300 savings.

Kingdoms of Kalamar
    The original Kingdoms of Kalamar Box Set, with Map – Orange Box, the books inside have grey covers: – the books themselves are in good condition. The box came to me damaged, but I will of course include it – and the maps – as well. $40.00
    K&C 002 Sourcebook of the Sovereign Lands – this book is the same as the grey covered book from the box set, but with an awesome sleeve with cool combat art. $20.00.
    K&C 003 – Mythos of the Divine and Worldly – this book is the same as the grey covered book from the box set, but with an awesome sleeve with cool combat art. $20.00.
    Buy K&C 002 and K&C 003 together for: $30.00

K&C 101 – Tragedy in the House of Brodeln – beautiful module; $10.00.
    K&C 102 – Secret Temple of Adajy – beautiful module; $10.00.
    K&C 103 – Unguarded Hoard - $5.00.
    K&C 104 – Hungry Undead - $5.00.
    K&C 107 – A Foe In Need - $5.00.
    K&C 201 – Game Master’s Workshop Volume 1: Beneath the Waves - $5.00.
    Buy all the adventures, and the Workshop Volume 1, for: $40.00

Kingdoms of Kalamar 3.0 and 3.5E
    K&C 1000 – Kingdoms of Kalamar; setting with maps. Maps are removed, intact, but a bit ripped. $5.00
    K&C 1001 – Geanavue: The Stones of Peace. Map is removed, but intact. $10.00.
    K&C 1002 – Kingdoms of Kalamar Player’s Guide. $15.00.
    K&C 1003 – Pekal Gazetteer – corners are a bit dinged and spine is damaged. $5.00.
    K&C 1004 – Villain Design Handbook – hard cover, for 3.0; $10.00.
    K&C 1005 – Atlas – really a gorgeous atlas, full color. $15.00.
    K&C 1007 – Fury in the Wastelands: The Orcs of Tellene – a bit of shelf wear, $5.00.
    K&C 1009 – Unused Player Character Record Book (3 copies) - $5.00 per copy, or $10.00 for all 3.
    K&C 1011 – Strength and Honor: The Mighty Hobgoblins of Tellene - $10.00.
    K&C 1014 – Dangerous Denizens, hard cover, the 3.0/3.5 Kalamar monster manual - $10.00.
    K&C 1015 – Loona, Port of Intrigue – with map, $10.00.
    K&C 1017 – Salt & Sea Dogs: The Pirates of Tellene - $20.00.
    K&C 1018 – Secrets of the Alubelok Coast - $10.00.
    K&C 1020 – The Kingdoms of Kalamar Player’s Primer - $8.00.
    K&C 1023 – The Kingdoms of Kalamar DM’s Screen – everything is included, but the middle insert is a bit loose. $5.00.
    K&C 1025 – Villain Design Handbook – for 3.5, soft cover, $10.00.
    K&C 1028 – Blood and Shadows: The Dark Elves of Tellene - $10.00.
    K&C 1029 – Friend & Foe, the Gnomes and Kobolds of Tellene; hard cover - $10.00.
    K&C 1030 – Kingdoms of Kalamar City Map Folio – super rare, $30.00
    K&C 1033 – Lost Temple of the Valiant; a Lulu.com print - $10.00
    K&C 1034 and 1035 – adventure modules for an evil campaign, Raid on Bokagna and The Emerald Curse. These were only ever released as PDFs, but I printed them out in color. I will include them for free to the first person to spend $100.00 on Kalamar materials.
    K&C 1036 – Svimohzia: The Ancient Isle – hard cover, $25.00.

K&C 1037 – Divine Masters – the Faiths and Followers of Tellene – a Lulu.com print; $30.00
    K&C 1038 – Greed and Glory – a Lulu.com print; $20.00
    K&C 1039 – Djishy: The City of History (yes, I bought both the HackMaster and Kalamar versions of this product) – a lulu.com print - $20.00
    K&C 1040 – Zoa: Citadel of the Bay – a lulu.com print - $20.00

Adventures for 3.0
    K&C 1100 – The Root of All Evil – Some shelf wear - $3.00.
    K&C 1101 – Forging Darkness – some shelf wear - $3.00.
    K&C 1102 – Coin’s End – some shelf wear - $3.00
    (these 3 make a trilogy; buy all 3 for $7.50)

K&C 1103 – Harvest of Darkness – some shelf wear - $5.00.
    K&C 1104 – Midnight’s Terror – some shelf wear - $3.00.
    K&C 1105 – Aldriv’s Revenge – some shelf wear - $3.00.
    K&C 1106 – Deathright – some heavy damage to the cover - $2.00.
    K&C 1107 – Siren’s Prize – some shelf wear - $5.00.
    K&C 1109 – Lands of Mystery - $5.00.
    K&C 1110 – The Invasion of Arun’Kid – a bent corner - $5.00.
    K&C 1111 – The Lost Tomb of Kruk-Ma-Kali – pretty awesome super adventure - $10.00.
    K&C 1112 – The Fate of Heroes - $5.00.

Adventures for 3.5

K&C 1113 – Garden of the Plantmaster – some heavy damage to the cover, $5.00.
    K&C 1115 – Stand and Deliver – some shelf wear - $5.00.
    K&C 1116 – Perils of Pekal – some damage to the cover, $5.00.
    K&C 1117 – Black as the Brightest Flame – some damage to the cover - $3.00.
    K&C 1118 – The Fall of Liven – a lulu.com print with a bent corner - $10.00.

Buy them all for: $475 – more than a $50 saving

Aces & Eights
    K&C 5000A – 1st Printing, hard cover, Aces & Eights core book – like many first printing books, this one has come apart from its spine. However, I was able to gorilla glue it back into place, and it remains sturdy and snug 4 years later. The rip is evident if you look at the first and last pages of the interior, but otherwise it looks like it’s in perfect condition. $50.00
    K&C 5000B – 2nd Printing, hard cover, Aces & Eights core book. This one is in perfect condition and is super rare. $100.00.
    K&C 5001 – 2nd printing, soft cover. There is a rip on the cover and into some of the pages, but everything within is intact. $40.00.
    K&C 5004 – Player’s Guidebook – in good condition. $20.00.
    K&C 5005 – Rustlers & Townsfolk – an entire book of 100 loose bound NPCs (or pre-gens, depending on how much time your group has to play). All are present. $30.00.
    K&C 5007 – The Shootist’s Guide – tons of silhouettes for the dynamic shooting mechanics of the game. $20.00
    K&C 5008 – Trouble on the Sequoyah Star – a train adventure with dozens of inserts. This one comes with a lot of extras, printed from the KenzerCo website. $25.00.
    K&C 5009 – Fool’s Gold – an adventure for the Shattered Frontier - $10.00.
    K&C 5010 – Judas Crossing – a campaign setting. The bottom part of the spine is dented. $20.00.
    K&C 5011 – Judas Crossing Rustler’s and Townsfolk – another huge collection of loose-bound NPCs. $20.00.
    Colour-printed PDF adventure: Bad Day at Buena Roca – free to the first person who buys $100 worth of Aces & Eights materials.

Buy them all for: $300 – more than a $30 savings!

Additionally, I am due to receive rare Aces & Eights materials at some point in the near future. I bought the campaign journal (apparently a thick binder) that belonged to Jolly Blackburn and I need to drive to Chicago to pick it up along with a massive Aces & Eights game map. The map is too big to mail, but the binder is available to interested parties ... even though I doubt I'll have it until the end of August. I am probably going to sell it for around $100.

Board & Card Games
    The Great Space Race – slightly damaged box, all parts intact. $30.00
    Dwarven Dig – all parts intact. $20.00
    Elemental – comes in a plastic bag with pogs and pieces. $5.00
    Tech Support card game - $5.00.
    Hack! – the card game, comes with five complete sets of cards; BA, Bob, Brian, Sara, and Dave. $20 for the set.
    Final Days – an awesome apocalyptic board game with metal minis. $20.00.
    Fairy Meat – a miniatures game (comes with pogs, not with minis). $15.00.
    Fairy Meat – Clockwork Stomp (comes with pogs, not with minis). $10.00. (get both Fairy Meats for $20).

One final note – I am not quite ready to part with them yet (as I will have to organize them first) but I have every issue of KODT from #21 up past #200 (I am still receiving a subscription, although I will likely sell those incoming issues upon arrival). If you would like to bid on some of these comics, please hit me up with a wish list and I will try to accommodate you when I get the chance.
    Last edited by KJSEvans; Friday, 12th July, 2013 at 05:43 AM.

The Guvnor
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Reviews
    Read 18 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    13th AgeSupermanCircvs MaximvsENniesPathfinderZEITGEISTDoctor Who

ø Ignore Morrus
    My communities:

I'll slip this over into our Marketplace forum for you!

I am interested in Griftmasters...look for a pm.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ø Ignore KJSEvans
    Sounds good. I have a potential buyer who may want everything I've listed. I'm waiting on him before I sell the books to anybody individually.

can you share your skype?

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ø Ignore KJSEvans
    I don't really use Skype, but my EMail is kjsevans (at) gmail (dot) com. I believe I might have a Skype associated with the same address.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ø Ignore Cheneybeast
    I already own them, but if anyone else runs old school OD&D games, the Hacklopedias are a great resource, and fun reading. Fairy Meat is also a surprisingly good miniature game, though sadly next to impossible to find other players.

• + Log in or register to post