[August] What's got you listening?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
It's been a month of Classical music for me as I edit a project and take advantage of what Lake Geneva Library has to offer.

Got your ears on?

Jhaelen

First Post
I have subscribed to a monthly music magazine called 'Visions' and in addition to a sampler CD with a selection of current titles, they sometimes add promo cds of a selected artist or band featured in a headline article. The last one was from 'City and Colour', and although I'm usually not a big fan of songwriter stuff, this one really got into my ear, so I keep listening to it while driving to work and back for over a month now.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dr John's Locked Down is STILL in my car's CD changer, along with the latest ones from Gavin DeGraw, Alice in Chains, Testament, Esperanza Spaulding, and The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I'm getting ready to go on a road trip with my Mom- I have a meeting in the same city as a wedge she wants to attend- so a few of those will get swapped out. I'll probably put in a Joe Bonamassa, Joe Satriani's newest one, and Led Zeppelin's Celebration Day in for those last four. Maybe The Heavy will show up.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Recent purchases are a couple of "They Might Be Giants", delux edition of StarTrek:TMP, a "North Sea Gas", Makem & Splain Brothers, and a "WolfeTones". Oh, and the opening theme from "Vibes". Guessing most people haven't heard of more than 2 of those.

Remove ads