Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Escape From Old Korvosa

Dr Simon

Explorer
ooc: I'm happy for all this to be handled 'off stage' or by IC posts, depending what people want.

OOC: I'm fine with abstracting this, what did you have in mind? I'd say a Diplomacy check to Gather Information would probably cover it. Also, Knowledge (Local) for navigating through sewers should anyone wish to do so.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
I don't mind either way. If it's sewers instead of invitation, I can roll Knowledge...otherwise, everyone is good at something. It always comes to HULK SMASH! in the end :p

Axel

First Post
ooc: Was thinking along the same lines. The alternate is a big rambling post where Mhairi converses with some made-up NPCs that will probably still come down to a Diplomacy roll. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mhair returns much later that night, slightly drunk, with news that she "ran into" an old friend of hers who now works for the Old Docks Gang. She has promised to pass the request for an audience along to the Emperor, and will meet at the Travelling Man Tavern at next sundown to let her know how matters stand.

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
Bursting in through the door, Mhairi stumbled slightly - like she'd pushed harder than necessary to get in. With a huge grin she announced to everyone and nobody in particular. "Sorted! I think. I...ummm...ran into a an old...umm...friend. Y'know how 'tis sometimes... Anyway! I'm gonna see her tomorrow. Should be good as gold!"

Neurotic

[sblock=Aside]
Edmond: Here is a restoration potion, sober up
Mhairi: Where's the fun in that, killjoy?!
Next morning:
Edmond: here's coffee, feeling the fun? All those drums must make your head hurt. But think how much fun we will have fighting those Shoanti drummers
Mhairi: *glares*

:p
[/sblock]

"You're not going alone. Pick at least one of us to go, just in case."

Axel

First Post
Mhairi glares daggers at Edmond over the steaming coffee. the morning after. "So someone's going to follow me everywhere I go? If I didn't know you were all a bunch of prudes that might actually be quite exciting! Hmmmph!"

After taking a sip she seems in a marginally better mood. "And exactly what wonderful saintly deed are you going to do today, oh beatified one?"

Neurotic

"Would you rather just disappear without us being any the wiser?"
As usual, Edmond doesn't do jokes and doesn't think others make them unless he specifically thinks about it.

Axel

First Post
"Sometimes, yes..." Mhairi mutters into the mug. "That was a serious question though. What exactly are you planning for today, besides the boring chore-y stuff?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I'll go," says Kester. He's bringing in breakfast for Devargo, who has made himself at home and is lounging in Ol' Jeremiah's favourite chair, much to the consternation of the mage (who has hidden away in his study). Kester has never been known to act as servant to anyone before, except sometimes Mhairi.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases