Wrath of the Righteous

81Dagon

Explorer
[sblock=occ]Sorry, that's what happens when I have the next post prepped and don't read carefully enough :p
Hannah's spell will reveal a bit more, but nothing immediately applicable to your situation.
EDIT: My brain's apparently off, I'm correcting the map a second time. Will include in the next post. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Space_Titanium

First Post
Regaining his senses, Jorgun begins to feel a sense of forlorn loss at the death of the great protector, but quickly chides himself for the loss in discipline. Perhaps the dragon has fallen, but Kenbares still has a chance, as do we if we band together.

Jorgun takes out a torch, lights it, and wedges it into some rocks to keep it standing up. "Is everyone alright?" Seeing the fallen people, he moves to begin helping them.
[sblock]Jorgun will move to either the injured elf or the trapped human, whomever is closer.[/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
Jorgun doesn’t need an experience as a healer to tell that the human woman’s leg is badly injured as he approaches. The angle its lying at doesn’t quite look right and and there is some blood pooling around it as well as on the boulders around her, although fortunately, none actually remained on top of her body. She speaks to Jorgun as he approaches.
“I think I can deal with the pain, I’ve had worse as a kid. It’s bad, but I’ll manage. My wife is a paladin, she’ll be able to help me find magical healing.”
She stares up in wonder for a second at the boulders that sealed you in the cavern after Terendelev’s death.
“Frig, where did we land?”
[sblock=map] The silver circle represents the area that those without darkvision can see in.
Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 6.58.00 PM.png
[/sblock]

Space_Titanium

First Post
Jorgun kneels down to investigate the leg in spite of the woman's objections. "We're probably sealed in some caverns below the festival grounds. We may be able to find a way above ground if we follow them far enough. Did your wife fall down with us? I can barely see anything in this darkness."

[sblock=Heal Check]
1D20+2 = [14]+2 = 16

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=36782[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Looking over at the injured woman, Luna speaks up "You will not have to walk far for healing. I am trained in the light of Iomedae, and will be able to assist in your healing. "

Nodding over to the direction of the spider, Luna says "But it seems we landed in a spider's den. Does that give you a clue as to our present location?"

[sblock=OOC]
That is a hell of a way to start an AP.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Luna Stats]
Luna Lightbringer
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +3* CMD: 14 * +2 vs Demons
Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +4 (+2 vs Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +4 (Darkvision 60')
Initiative: +1
Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear; +3 1d8+4
Current Conditions in Effect: 2 AoO a round(Can make flat foot)
Acid/Cold/Electricity Resistance: 5

Touch of Glory(5/5): Gain +1 on next Cha based check. Last 1 hour or until used.
Seize the Inaitive (5/5): At combat start, Ally within 30 rolls twice;
Daylight(Racial 1/day): Cast Daylight as SP ability

Level 0 Spells: Create Water, Mending, Stabilize
Level 1 Spells: Bless, Prot from Evil, Magic Weapon (D)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]
That is a hell of a way to start an AP.
Agreed! Holy crap![/sblock]

Medjai pushes himself to his feet and scoops up his massive hammer. Neck bones crack and pop as he rolls his head from side to side. "Green-eyes, you good?" As his friend moves to help the wounded and points out the cave's other denizen the Motherless nods decisively. "Right, a job o' work to do it seems."

He squares off facing the huge spider, readying his earthbreaker to protect the others.

[sblock=Actions]Ready Action: Attack the Spider if it moves to threaten the party.

Earthbreaker Attack (1d20+5=21) for Damage (2d6+6=10)[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
[SIZE=+1]Medjai Issa[/SIZE]
Male Lawful Good Qlippoth Tiefling (Motherless)
Paladin (Shining Knight/Warrior of the Holy Light) 01

Init +1, HP 11/11, Speed 30
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 16
Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4

Base Attack Bonus 1
GreatSword +5 (2d6+6, 19/x2)
EarthBreaker +5 (2d6+6, 20/x3)
Dagger +5 (+2 Ranged, 10') (1d4+4, 19/x2)
Cestus +5 (1d4+4)
Lamellar (Leather) Armor (+4 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 Natural)

Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 11, Int 08, Wis 14, Cha 14

Condition None
[/sblock]

Elewan

First Post
A shiver of fear courses through Hannah as she catches sight of the spider, but it's quickly pushed away as there's a handy target for venting her fury at the demon's attack on her home ON HER BIRTHDAY! Fortunately she has just the spell prepared. Hannah moves to place herself between the wounded and the spider, and to get in range of her target; the words of the spell on her lips.

81Dagon

Explorer
The spider doesn't react at all to your preparations to defend yourselves.

The woman's leg appears to have been broken in several places, likely by falling rocks. While she is badly injured, it is not yet life threatening.

"No, she was on patrol with the Eagle Watch on the eastern wall. That doesn’t help at all, I’m afraid, I know nothing of the caves below the city.”

As you are inspecting the woman, the elf starts hacking badly. Anyone who looks over can see that he just coughed up blood.

“Any chance someone could get some magical light going? I must have lost my spell components in the fall.”

At the same time, the short man pulls himself off the ground and speaks up.

“The devil have I gotten myself into? This is what I get for trying to help save the world? Trapped in a dank cave with the Worldwound growing over our heads, surrounded by idiots!”

[sblock=occ]It is, isn’t it! Reading this thing was like reading a novel, that’s how good it is!

Also, perception check time.

That better Mowgli?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As the spider isn't reacting to the others, Medjai looks bac quickly over his shoulder at Luna and the coughing man. "Luna, that other fellow seems to be in a bad way, too."

[sblock=OOC]MUCH better, thanks!

Perception (1d20+2=17)[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
[SIZE=+1]Medjai Issa[/SIZE]
Male Lawful Good Qlippoth Tiefling (Motherless)
Paladin (Shining Knight/Warrior of the Holy Light) 01

Init +1, HP 11/11, Speed 30
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-Footed 16
Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4

Base Attack Bonus 1
GreatSword +5 (2d6+6, 19/x2)
EarthBreaker +5 (2d6+6, 20/x3)
Dagger +5 (+2 Ranged, 10') (1d4+4, 19/x2)
Cestus +5 (1d4+4)
Lamellar (Leather) Armor (+4 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 Natural)

Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 11, Int 08, Wis 14, Cha 14

Condition None
[/sblock]

Space_Titanium

First Post
[sblock=Perception]Perception: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21
[/sblock]

Jorgun tries to make out the spider in the dim light, then tells the human women "Stay still for the moment. Your wounds will have to wait."

He begins to move over to the elf, ignoring the short man. Accusations and insults in this situation? Stag take this man.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases