Pathfinder -> 4E Conversion of 100+ page adventure

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We need someone able to convert a 100+ page Pathfinder adventure to 4E. Primarily this is a mechanics-based job only - statblocks, items, etc, plus ensuring encounters remain balanced post-conversion.

Much of the adventure is prose which does not need alteration (although skill names and DCs are sprinkled liberally throughout). There are roughly 100 statblocks used in several dozen encounters.

Payment would be via PayPal upon completion. The project will need a detailed list of exact changes to be applied to the existing adventure so that the layout artist can simply follow the instructions (e.g. "Page 42, replace Bob's statblocks with this one").

The deadline for this would be the end of September. Payment is negotiable, but is in the region of $200-$500.

Please PM me if interested, or feel free to ask questions here.

Could you post a random five page excerpt please? (I've half a dozen questions such as the size footprint of Pathfinder monsters you're using - but seeing the current layout would be so much easier than going through half a dozen questions one by one and realising I'd missed a couple).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could you post a random five page excerpt please? (I've half a dozen questions such as the size footprint of Pathfinder monsters you're using - but seeing the current layout would be so much easier than going through half a dozen questions one by one and realising I'd missed a couple).

I can do better than that. Drop me a PM with an email address, and I'll provide you with a full copy.

Ranes

Adventurer
The project will need a detailed list of exact changes to be applied to the existing adventure so that the layout artist can simply follow the instructions (e.g. "Page 42, replace Bob's statblocks with this one").

Old Bean, can you not simply demand your editor uses the Track Changes function? Much less work for all concerned, including your layout artist. If you require your layout artist to be able to see where amends take effect relative to the layout of the current product, simply enable your editor to highlight these in a PDF of the current version.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases