ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist Paragon Paths?

Bruize

First Post
I really like the Zeitgeist themes and my players have recently commented that they don't know how they ever managed to get by without a skyseer before. My players are getting pretty close to Paragon level and I was wondering if you had thought about creating any Paragon Paths specific to the campaign world? Honestly, I'd eat it right up!

I'm brainstorming some, since they were one of the stretch goals for our Kickstarter, but I probably won't get anything done until October or November, at least.

(At work now. Will think of more later.)

$32,500. Steam Pilot. For technologists who design and pilot their own magical mecha suits.

$33,000. Urban Empath. For spirit mediums who psychically connect to an urban environment.

$34,500. Applied Astronomist. For a skyseer who invokes the powers of the various planets.

$35,000. Mad Shootist. For gunsmiths who want freeze rays, rocket launchers, shrink rays, and the like.

$35,500. Polyhistor. For martial scientists who are experts in intelligent combat maneuvers.

$36,000. Notorious Celebrity. For dockers who roll with a posse.

$36,500. Notbringer. For eschatologists who learn to ignore impermanent reality. (Yes, it's a little esoteric. They're philosophers after all. And they're literally able to talk you to death.)

$37,000. Maverick Captain. For Yerasol veterans who are fearless behind the helm of a ship.

$37,500. Vekeshi Dreadnought. For Vekeshi mystics empowered by the magic of a centuries-long vendetta.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
How about taking some of the ideas for these paths, and making optional theme abilities at levels 15 and 20? That way those of us who will be embarking on paragon before the new material will be able to use some of it when they hit those levels. (Although I guess we could always houserule that ourselves...)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases