Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

Goldhammer

First Post
Guard has a look over the note.

Oh dear, we should go apologize to this man when we see him tonight for causing such a racket. I wonder what could be so important that demanded such secrecy.

What were doing in the bar anyway?

Negin

First Post
"We were... ah... you were..." Ghavdrash looks confused, but suddenly smiles in understanding. "We were getting to know each other." Ghavdrash tosses down the rest of his ale. "The waiting game again... grr. Let's show some discretion this time. Shall we adjourn and make our ways separately to the square?"

Scotley

Hero
"It might be best to stay together." He speaks very earnestly, but leaning in with eyes dancing wildly. He begins to tick off his logical points on upraised fingers, "There must be some information worth keeping secret involving us or our families. If there is a secret then there may be others who want that secret or want to keep us from getting it. Ergo, There is enough danger that someone brought us first to a clandestine sort of establishment and now has scheduled an even more hidden meeting." He stops with one finger left to tick off, he lowers it as he says "So um yeah, in conclusion lets stay together." Despite his limited physical reaction to the drinks consumed, Rydan seems to have suffered some cognitive impairment and is rambling. His eyes widen suddenly and he snatches the note from the table and tucks it deep into an inner pocket of his robes. "Can't let this fall into the wrong hands." His eyes dart about furtively perhaps looking for eavesdroppers or assassins in the shadow.

Leif

Adventurer
Message at the Green Star Inn -- Meeting at Yardarm Square 1am

The time draws nigh for the adventurers to embark on their clandestine errand. Any more plans to make? What precautions is everyone taking? How will you proceed from here?

Negin

First Post
"Well, if we are drawing attention here, then a group of us walking directly from here through quiet streets to an empty square might draw attention too. But I suppose some amount of risk cannot be helped." Ghavdrash sighs. "So, unless anyone has any better ideas, let's go find out what this is about."

OOC: Assuming we go in a group, Ghavdrash will go with the group, with weapons ready but not in hand.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Firil smiles at Rydan's suggestion.

A wise idea, wizard. I will help us be less conspicuous on our journey there.

[sblock=Stealth checks]In my Spider stance I have a bonus on my Stealth check and one of my Scout abilities allows anyone nearby a +2 on any Stealth check after I make one[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Rydan will stay with the main body. He is in no condition to be stealthy. In fact it is all he can do not to start singing an ode to the merriment found in a mug of Dragonfyre.

Remove ads