The Center of Time OOC Discussion

Shayuri

First Post
Sanity is for the weak! And the sane! And sane people don't punch buttons!

...I fail.

That said, I'm not doing a Jack, Fire. This is all in fun. I'm doing some flavor of Nano.

PROBABLY a Mechanical Nano who Wields Power with Precision, OR who Talks to Machines.

Waffling a little.

Will get a build up soon.

Cerulean Lion

First Post
Isida: Did you intend to define our Cyphers and Oddities?
Or should I just port over the ones I had from the game that died?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I shall pick your cyphers and oddities! (Come on guys, it's one of the few times the GM gets to roll dice in this game...) *sniffs back a tear*

;)

Chronicler

Explorer
Are you also starting a game on RPoL? What is The Center of Time about? Sounds interesting. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of The Beale of Boregal adventure. But maybe your other game may pique my interest more.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I was actually going to bring that up. (Yes, I'm also going to try a game at RPoL once I figure it out...)

Would anyone have any strong objections if I just made up something on my own, instead of doing the Beale of Boregal for this game? For the Center of Time, I was thinking of having the players traveling through The Shear, across the Clock of Kala, to Augur Kala, to help solve a mystery amongst these most mysterious of peoples...

Shayuri

First Post
I'm fine with it as long as you're comfortable with it. I haven't read any adventures for Numenera yet, so it's all new to me. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases