The Center of Time OOC Discussion

doghead

thotd
They don't have them statted out for player use yet. They did some changes that let a PC use certain races from the Numenera creature collection, but not the Oorgolian Soldier, at least not yet. If Wisco ends up riding I the sunset at some point, we'd have to figure out how to make them. :D

I haven't looked that closely, but it seemed to me that they could be pretty much recreated using the regular character rules and a few levels. Perhaps with a bit of mix and match from the classes etc.

Anyway, something to keep in the back pocket for later if it come up.

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Erm, I think I gave you guys experience at the end of the abhuman factory and at the start of this quest across Augur-Kala? I have to hunt back through things.

You'll be getting some more if you're able to resolve this situation in an interesting/cool/weird manner. :)

Shayuri

First Post
lol...thanks.

Haven't had time to trawl through the whole thread yet.

Wow, that's what I get for not updating my online sheet.

Thanks again! Saved me a ton of time!

Tashtego

Explorer
I'll be away until about the week beginning 25 August; going on holiday to the UK and Iceland! I won't be able to post, so have a good time and I'll see you all when I get back.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
No prob, see you then.

I am also going on vacation from August 1-4th (and then include travel on either side of that...), and will have limited to no internet access.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases