Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

PigKnight

First Post
Well, the Wizards of the Coast changed their forum site into a horrible thing that isn't even a forum anymore. Theoretically the "OTTers" (posters from the off-topic section) should be migrating here after the cluster fluff that is the new WotC "forum" caused them to leave. I've lurked here a bit and this seems to be the best match. You En Worlders can either ignore this, say "Yo dawg wat up?", or troll us to hell and back.

PigKnight

First Post
Wait ... do you mean this:

[snip]

Those aren't being used anymore? Is there some information about their off-topic forum which I'm not seeing?

Thx!

TomB

More of the color scheme literally hurts my eyes, it moves slowly, it's glitchy as hell, and in the cross over to the new site a lot of account were deactivated or unaccessable for no reason and WotC straight up doesn't care and makes anything that talks about it go poof.

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
We're leaving partially because the forum itself is basically unusable, and partially because most of us have had our accounts just shut down. No notice, no violated-by-CoC email, just completely shut down. And then anyone who talks about people being shut down gets shut down and all posts scrubbed, it's just crazy.

Remove ads