Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

Yo dawg, wat up?

All the cool kids knew to come here -- much more civil discussions provided people abide by the EN World norms. It's been many years since I've given the WotC Boards more than a passing nod.

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
It seems someone is calling out WotC in the ComBiz section, if any OTTers want to take a look.

I'd link it, but it seems I am unable to for another few posts.

PigKnight

First Post
DirtyFrank was asking about how to change the color and they poofed him. I made a thread, I hope they see my message.

EDIT: They poofed the really cryptic message.
Not much time. They are coming. If you have an OTTer's email tell them to go to En World. We are in the Lounge or whatever they call it; there is safety there. If you have an OTTer's email, email this to them.It is not safe here.

They are coming. They are behind you.

Run.

EDIT: Is there a spoiler hide box thingy option? I can't seem to find one.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer

EDIT: Is there a spoiler hide box thingy option? I can't seem to find one.

Um: EN World uses "BB code" -- in which the spoiler option is the "sblock" option. (To use: put the quoted word in square brackets (without the quotation marks) at the beginning of the spoiler; then do the same at the end, except you prepend a forward-slash ("/") immediately before the "s.")

Let me spoil the word "smawrbre" as an example: [sblock]smawrbre[/sblock]

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
Keep calm? Why would you ever want to keep calm when insulting and denigrating those who you disagree with on minor and meaningless matters? That, like, takes the whole fun out of it! Next you'll be telling us to bleed and cook the humans we ritualistically slaughter in Pelor's name before consuming them or something.

Dioltach

Legend
I moved here after I got fed up with the WotC boards way back in 2002, I think it was. Hey, I was a cool kid before it was cool to be a cool kid!

Lindeloef

First Post
Welcome to EnWorld you guys.

I saw that abomination that WotC now calls their forum, I don't understand how anyone thought that this would be an improvement to the design they had before...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases