Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, I lost access to my main account, regained access to the accounts that had been perm-banned, kept access to alt accounts, then I lost all access to all accounts. The new WoTC forums are terrible.

They killed ZB, man. ZB!! 36k or whatever posts gone. I can't wait til they get PMs working. Trevor is gonna get an eyeful - not that he'll care.

ragnarokio

First Post
gleemax was maybe my second forum i went to YmtC there were mana symbols denoting how active a thread was and that was aesthetically appealing

they changed it a few weeks after i joined though

Cyclone_Joker

First Post
hi PK i am your fiance do you remember me
Uh... I can't speak for PK, but I thought the rule was that it didn't count if it was in Vegas.
Miss Bun is making a new forum right now and the intention of that is to house any community from the old forums and to try and accomodate all of their needs. KeeperofManyNames of what i imagine are the magic story boards says that he wants to move to Miss Bun's site and that another influential member wants to move to MTG Salvation. Right now the MTG side of things probably has a lot more representation than any of the DnD communities so it is understandable if you do not want to get involved (it is also a splinter community and is thus already dead) but if you do want to get involved then it would be good to get some people from the DnD side to represent themselves in the discussion.
That would be a great idea, except all of the guys here have been very thoroughly banned.
this is the email of the person making the site she is asking people to email her a lot: gameostatis at gmail dot com
Good to know. Thanks for the link!
also is thesilversword anywhere he is my most special slippery friend
I think he got the links before the rout, but I can't guarantee it.

Also, PK, Draco is still unaccounted for, as well as Calron and Micha, at the very least.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
They killed ZB, man. ZB!! 36k or whatever posts gone. I can't wait til they get PMs working. Trevor is gonna get an eyeful - not that he'll care.
I'm not so sure the accounts are doom. they still have the usual pics instead of the default avvy.

It remains to be seen if it was a purge and not the usual WotC/OneSite-now-SocialCore incompetence. But if it is a purge, I'll troll like I never trolled before.

Ragnar_Lodbrok

First Post
I'm not so sure the accounts are doom. they still have the usual pics instead of the default avvy.

It remains to be seen if it was a purge and not the usual WotC/OneSite-now-SocialCore incompetence. But if it is a purge, I'll troll like I never trolled before.
No matter how unlikely it is, part of my mind is convinced it was an intentional purge. Names I know from elsewhere on the forums are still posting without a problem (besides the terrible new forum, that is). But every OTTer who's made contact since the Change? Bam. Permabanned.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Interresting. I posted with my manbearpig_affleck account in two threads of the OTT. With Chrome I can't see the posts.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases