What Do You Want To Talk About? (EnWorld edition)

Hi, Im Silversword, formerly of the WotC Off-Topic Tavern. We always had to have a "What do you want to talk about" thread. There was always one as far back as I can remember, we went through quite a few of them in the short time I had been hanging around the Tavern. Theyd either get so full that they would implode on themselves, or some jerk would post something stupid and get it locked, but we always made another one, there was always a WDYWTTA thread, so, I figure if we're going to be hanging out here (nice digs by the way, and everyone seems pretty kool) why not have a WDYWTTA thread here! So, what do you want to talk about?

Grehnhewe

First Post
My Chargers are going to be god awful RH. I am suprised they pulled one off with the Eagles. Rivers two picks in two games...big suprise.

Well, guess we got a new cat, or a kitten anyways, it was supposed to be a temporary thing, but I think I'm stuck with the little guy now. Long story short, a few weeks ago one of the wifes friends found a stray cat with kittens, they was pretty bad off, My wife being the kind-hearted person she is agrees to take in the cat and the kittens to nurse them back to health, then the plan was to get rid of them, well one of the kittens didnt make it, one was doing pretty good, and the other one not so much. He was small and had trouble moving around, hes got like no coordination at all, Im thinking that hes probably brain damaged or something. The kids have named him Derp, which is kinda funny, but at the same time kinda sad. Anyways, the bigger kitten weened himself off the mama cat and started eating cat food, we found someone who wanted a kitten, so got him a home. So then mommy cat decides to run off, I dont know if she was trying to find the kitten we gave or what, but she left poor little Derp all alone, he hasnt got the eating thing down yet so we had to get kitty formula for him, so now the kids are all about taking care of the kitten and feeding it and trying to teach it to walk, I mean it was cute at first watching him roll around on the ground trying to walk, but now its just kinda sad really, but the kids are really attached, so it looks like we maybe stuck with little Derp.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Also got a new cat or I should say he got me, Scruffy. Came to my door a couple of weeks ago and looked like he would not make it much longer, nothing but fur and bones, this was not a kitten but a year old to 18 month old. Sweet little guy, took him to the vet, he was only four pounds, has three BBs in him.

He is getting along a lot better, gaining weight slowly, now up to six pounds and is doing a lot better. He goes back to the vet next week, where I have to get one of his claws taken care of, it is curved into the pad, don't know how they missed that the first visit.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Excellent! Sophie replied to my email! She is knee deep in paper work because of her dad's death, but once that is settle she wants to have a drink with me! Huzza!

She even said she'd love to have a drink with me. Well, translated in English it could be love or like, but I think she wants me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases