So, that GTA V, huh?

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
So anyone try the Online mode? I went to play it, but its all heists, what happened to Death Match!?!

Open up your phone in Online, go to Playlists, or Quick Jobs. Those are often races or Deathmatches. Some Deathmatch modes are listed under Missions, too. I've been playing quite a bit, though I haven't been able to get any good partners in crime to do some of the more difficult missions. There's so much potential for solving the problems of some of the jobs in varying tactical ways, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Open up your phone in Online, go to Playlists, or Quick Jobs. Those are often races or Deathmatches. Some Deathmatch modes are listed under Missions, too. I've been playing quite a bit, though I haven't been able to get any good partners in crime to do some of the more difficult missions. There's so much potential for solving the problems of some of the jobs in varying tactical ways, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Ahhhh ok, It seems set up alot differently than past games, All I was seeing was heists and stuff, glad deathmatches are still in there, Im gonna have to go check it out now.

So, Ive really been having fun with the online thing. Nice that they got stuff you can do alone on there, for some reason when I get home at 3 in the morning none of my friends are on (or anyone else for that matter it seems) So ive been doing alot of robbing stores and delivering stolen cars, and I almost got a stripper to give me her number, except I got no apartment, snobs!!! So my dudes been in Los Santos for like a month now (game time) and hes still sleeping in his car, got like 50,000 bucks saved up but still can afford a place to live! Rents damn expensive in LA, er I mean LS.

In other news, had a problem where I went to play online and my dude was gone!! exited online mode and went to story mode and tried to load up from the character change menu only to see a blank spot where my guy was, i was really bummed at first, but I went to the pause menu selected online and then choose character and there he was, Man I thought I was going to have to call up Rockstar and bitch somebody out. But I guess its all good now. So if that ever happens to you whatever you do dont make a new character in the same spot as your last one, cause then they will be lost! Just try reloading it and it should pop back up.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Yeah, characters getting lost in the Cloud is a common occurence right now - I'd recommend anyone planning on playing online read this article first that goes into what not to do. Basically don't create a new character in the same slot, and always quit the game by exiting to single player and then shutting down, as that forces a save. I lost a level 21 character (I'm hoping it will be recovered) although I still have all the cash I earned.

Argyle King

Legend
I've been having an issue where some of the missions don't show up for me. For example, the survival mission Boneyard shows for my friends, but not for me. I understand that some of the missions only appear at certain levels, but I'm far beyond what I should need to be to have Boneyard available.

Argyle King

Legend
I finally figured out what the problem was. For some reason (glitch perhaps) I never received a message telling me to go meet Lester. After doing some missions and ranking up again, I finally received a message saying to go meet Lester. After meeting him, I then started getting all of the phone calls which unlocked the missions I had been missing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases