Beta Ic

Jemal

Adventurer
The last thing any of you remembers is walking into a tavern, then a sharp pain in the back of your head. Now you wake up and you're laying in a 20 X 20 foot room, several people scattered around you, you're all in various stages of waking up, and wearing nothing but your normal clothing. Each of the othe faces looks familiar, somehow, but you can't quite place them. There's a piece of paper laying on the floor several feet away from where you all are. You can each see your stuff (all of it) piled neatly in a row along the wall. There is 1 closed iron door leading out of the room.

OOC: And that's how it starts. Rp amongst yourselves. Anybody who tries the door finds it locked and obviously barred from the other side.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Cwen wakes up and looks around.
""Ugh, my aching head. I've never had anyone complain like that about my singing before." (vision finally coming into focus and notices the people on the ground near him) "Hmm...others..I wonder why we are here." Cwen then carefully steps over anyone in the road to the note and reads it.

Corlon

First Post
ooc: is my dog here?

If so: Corlon says "well, my head feels fine, but my eyes seem to have a bit of trouble focusing... ah, there we go, back to normal."

"hmm, lets see if all of my stuff is all here"

ooc: I go to collect my stuff and look at the paper to see if there's anything I can read on it.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Amulette awakens

Gee. That wasn't nice. Hey! Anyone know where we are? The halfling girl says a quick word and takes to the air. (cast fly) She retrieves her belongings and moves over to the paper.

Corlon

First Post
sooo, I think we should work together to get out of this... whereever it is, should I pick the lock? Corlon asks as he takes out his elaborate set of tools

ooc: or he might not say that if the note strongly advises against that, or something.

Edit: together

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
As Gloom awakens, he snaps on his feet and looks around like a trapped animal. Now that you can see him better you notice that what seemed paint on his face, are actually black creepy blotches that almost seem to move. He looks around as if he was looking for something, then seems to concentrate.

Dunkel, Huine, where are you? Are you well?

OOC: I probably left my wolf (Huine) just out of town, and I would have taken my raven (Dunkel) with me. I'm trying to call them through empatic link. If they're within a mile and alive they should answer.
Are there any windows in the room?
If you sent me anything, I didn't receive it.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Any animal you guys travel with that's no bigger than a dog/wolf is in the room with you (no horses etc)

IC:
You pick up the paper and read it, it looks to be fairly old, and none of you can understand what it says. (Magic or 'decipher script' could work though)

As for picking the lock, as I said it's locked and barred from the other side, no keyhole or anything on this side.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
"I agree we should get out of here and that will probably require working together. But I also think we should wait until the rest of those assembled here wake and prepare. We know nothing about what is beyond that door, it could be a guard and I don't really want to be tripping over people if we need to fight. And can anyone make out what that paper says? It's gibberish to me."

Cwen, now reequipped, looks around the room for anything missed and listens for any noise coming from outside the room. His bow is in his hand in case heck breaks loose.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
Lichtenhart - That's probably b/c you didn't post your character in the Rogues gallery thread, so I haven't been able to approve it and create an item.

Remove ads