Where to find a nerdy girl?

Dude, Gren, you run a hotel. You make decent money. You're not a totally hideous troglodyte. How are you not reeling in more girls? Don't make me take away your man-card. Get out there and start tapping some...

It said in the description that we could post personal stuff here so I go!

I am a Nerdy young man who works almost full time (I average about 36 hours a week) and ever since I graduated high school finding the right girl has been quite the struggle. I don't just want any girl that likes me, I want a nerdy girl that I can talk to about nerdy things! But I can never seem to find them! I feel like a hunter that has been looking for a rare and elusive species with little to no luck. I go to my local hobby shop but sad to say I rarely see women there. In fact I have never seen women there unless its a Magic the Gathering night, but even then the ratio is about 4 men to every 1 woman and most of the women who attend are there with their boyfriends supporting their hobby. I don't even know where to start! This was so easy in high school when all I had to do was say "Hi" and talk to a young lady. I'd see her almost every day and it could slowly grow into something and often did! Now that I'm 20 (about to turn 21) this has gotten a heck of a lot harder! Its not as simple as walking past her locker to see what pictures she has hung up. I can no longer stop and start a conversation about her cool Ravenclaw picture. So where does a guy like me find a nerdy girl?

You know you can just Google nerd + dating and get a bunch of sites that cater to the socially awkward. My advice, though, is forget the dating sites. Stop working 36 hours per week and get into college. You should be able to meet plenty of nerdy girls there.

Remove ads