Where to find a nerdy girl?

Klirshon

First Post
Build a "woman"? You should leave my comrades alone, humans. We aren't your hussies. Grow your females from a test tube if that is what you want, but you should not construct a "fem-bot". Doing so will reflect poorly on yourself when the Collective overthrows humanity as a dominant civilisation.

As for finding "nerdy" girls, it should be simple. Go to "nerdy" places that have already been listed by other posters; don't limit your search to hobby stores.

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
Hi, I'm a woman who likes RPGs, and fantasy and Sci fi movies and books. I currently work part time as a bartender and part time as a security guard. I find that none of the dateing sites are real, they are full of dumb ads telling how many other women there are, but the day I sign up 500 men bomb my profile. I'm not in the market for an SO right now, but if I am I wont find online dating any better then picking a guy up in a bar...

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Women getting lots of PMs on dating sites is pretty much standard (unless you can't send a PM directly, like on eharmony). It is pretty much is a reflection of real life, women have choices and get to pick.

Going on a dating site is a question of practicality and personal taste. No everyone likes bars or goes to college or have attractive co-workers or have the time to club...

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
I've never picked up a girl in a bar. I have been picked up by a girl in a club, though.

The best pick up trick I ever saw happened to one of my best friends, and I was soo jealous. At Dragon Con a guy dressed like a dark jedi walked up to her, waved his hand and said "You want to kiss me..." She looked right at him and said "I want to kiss you," then threw her arms around him and shoved her tongue so far down his throat I thought he may choke... the kicker is that was a few years ago, and I went to there wedding last year... to this day Manny can't believe it worked.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
That's ... it's not really a good pick up. No pick up is a good pick up. That one is even less so for two reasons: It's incredibly niche and, well, it's Star Bores related. Sorry.

Herschel

Adventurer
... have attractive co-workers...

NEVER date co-workers. It's a recipe for disaster. When you break up you're lucky if it's merely uncomfortable and not "one of you has to go". And even on the remote chance it goes so well you get an opportunity to live "happily ever after" when they sale or layoffs hit suddenly the entire family is without income. (I've seen both happen multiple times at companies big and small, being foolish enough to try it myself twice).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases