Mac OS 9.x D&D software?

Lalato

Adventurer
Is there any Mac D&D software out there?

I've seen Crystal Ball. It looks like a great program for creating characters.

PCGen has an OS X version, but that doesn't really help me since I'm on OS 9.1.

What else is out there for Mac OS 9?

DDK

Banned
Banned
None that I know of, unfortunately. I'm in pretty much the same boat as you although I refuse to put that PoS bridging OS, Mac OS 9 on my computer so I'm a little bit more limited even than you are (I'm using 8.6).

The good news is, however, that Twinrose Software have tentatively said they're looking into making a Mac version of Campaign Suite and since I doubt it will require any OS X specific functionality (there's certainly no reason I can see for it), it should run in at least 8.1 and up.

Tell all your Mac gaming friends about it... that way there will be more reason for TS to make it since there will be more customers :)

Aldymnor

First Post
I hadta kick some guy out of the center last week because we have this "no download & install" policy for our computers, but he was in the mac lab (we run OS 9.2 or 9.1...) and he was using some D&D generator for PCs... I WISH I caught the name of it now, and it'd be kinda weird if I asked him now heh heh...

DDK

Banned
Banned
Nooooooooo!! Ok... calm down... think... must make up a legitimate sounding story for Aldy to use so as to find out what program it was...

Hey... check the install log!

Remove ads