[October]What are you reading?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The heavier book I'm reading is The Map and the Territory by Michel Houellebecq. Well written, funny and some interesting reflections on modern society, art and tourism in France.

The book I read before going to bed is the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Restaurant at the End of the Galaxy. Does it need a description?

My graphic novel is the second trade paperback of Saga. I just bought it with issue # 13 and 14. Can't wait to dive into it.

delericho

Legend
I managed to get caught up on my reading for the year late last month - the first time that's been true since January. In fact, I'm actually ahead, having finished "Johnny and the Bomb", by Terry Pratchett, at the end of September.

Currently reading "Mockingjay", the third part of the "Hunger Games" trilogy. I haven't quite gotten into it yet, but it's okay so far I guess.

Next up will be the latest Pathfinder ("Sword of Valor"), followed by the next novel in Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin series, "The Nutmeg of Consolation".

Zombie_Babies

First Post
So far I'm really enjoying it. The man could do funny better than just about anyone and he does it with more layers than just humor, too. I've got a ways to go with it still but I'm sure I'll continue to be entertained.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
For me it was the start of him going downhill... umm literary wise. He was making money with his books and conferences at that time. So he was always drunk and didn't need to get out of the house much. It affected his writing. Women is still good, but not has punchy has Post Office or Factotum.

Herschel

Adventurer
While waiting for the final installment of the Thomas Covenant series I have on the table right now Inferno by Dan Brown and
Packers Pride: Green Bay Greats Share Their Favorite Memories

Remove ads