[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Just a heads up that I am going on a school trip tomorrow for a week. Apparently there will be internet access but I imagine I will be very busy and exhausted, so my posting will be spotty at best. Feel free to NPC Relic when needed.

His spell preparation will be the same tomorrow except he will leave the slot he used for 'tiny hut' empty as I assume they will have accommodation for us. If not it will be easy enough to learn it there and then. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

~At the Roadside Camp~

Fury comes stomping out of the woods tying off the lace of his breeches. He makes no effort at moving silently through the woods and comes right up to the sphere and enters it. He glances around to see who is still around and who has decided to visit the tavern. Unsurprisingly he sees Borric is gone, as is Aradra. Kalinn is still here, though she seems preoccupied, as well as several of the others that he doesn't know quite as well. Since everyone else is occupied with their own business the rogue tosses down his bedroll and stretches out on it.

Not quite ready to sleep he casts prestidigitation again and again seeing what sort of effects he can bring about. After several minutes the air around Fury is redolent with various pleasant though conflicting scents, odd sparkles float around his head and he has managed to lengthen his facial hair and give it deep auburn highlights.

"Well, I quite like that," Fury says while admiring himself in a small spot of the air that bears a mirror-like sheen. He strokes his new beard to a point at his chin then, satisfied, flicks the mirror out of existence with the brush of a finger.

[sblock=OOC/Actions]
--[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol, summoner and wood man

~At the Teleportation Circle~

Elenka and Drevezh'korol quickly step from the teleportation circle as advised by the paladin guardian-cum-guide.

"Thank you, sir. Can you tell us what the lodging situation is? Is there lodging to be found in the inns of Cutheleon or is there area set aside to make camp? Rooms would be preferable but I understand that there is quite a number of guests that have arrived and are yet to arrive." Elenka briefly glances over at Arianna then back to the paladin. "If you could recommend someplace with ground-level rooms, you would have our gratitude."

Elenka looks to Anaerion and Arianna as she continues.

"Do you agree that rooms should be our first priority, then perhaps a look around?"

• • • Elenka Danyllova • • • • • • • Drevezh'korol • • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 9
Initiative: +2 Perception: +11

AC: 18 (13 touch; 16 flat-footed)
HP: 74 Current: 74
CMB: +7 CMD: 19 Fort: +5 Ref: +6 Will: +9

In Hand: empty
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: 6/6 remaining.
  • 2nd level: 5/5 remaining.
  • 3rd level: 4/4 remaining.
Special:
Summon Monster 5 7/7
Bond Senses 9/9 rounds remaining
Maker's Call (Transposition) 1/1 remaining
Rod of Extend: 3/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)

[section][size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +3 Perception: +10; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 21 (13 touch; 18 flat-footed) Current AC: 21
HP: 65 Current HP: 65
CMB: +16 CMD: 29 Fort: +6 Ref: +5 Will: +5 (+9 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: empty
Conditions:
Special:
Longarm bracers 3/3 remaining

[sblock=Large Evolution][section]Large Stats Not currently in effect
Evolution Surge (Large): +8 STR, +4 CON, +2 Natural Armor, -2 DEX, -1 AC &
attack rolls, +1 CMB & CMD, -2 Fly, -4 Stealth, 10 ft. reach, STR evolution
costs double

Major Modifications:
STR: 30 +10 [32 +11 w/ belt]
DEX: 15 AC: 21, 11 touch, 19 flat-footed
CON: 17 HP: 79

Modified Attacks:
Slam (x2) +19 (2d8+12)
Bite
Hooves (x2)[/section][/sblock][/section][/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
~ At the Teleportation Circle ~

Anaerion nods. "I agree. If we can get a room ahead of when everyone else gets here, we could have an advantage of a nicer room."

Malkovian chimes in with "But, you can now conjure your own house right? Why not use that instead?"

Anaerion shrugs "That option is also on the table."

jackslate45

First Post
~Tavern~

Aradra shakes his head. As much as he wanted to get in on the game, he decides that heading back outside and keeping watch would be slightly more entertaining than whats going on here. Besides, they could play outside if they so wanted to. He just needed to get his mind off of what happened with the dragon is all.

Returning to Borric, he says "On second thought, I think I'd lose too much. From what little I can see, those guys are good. Besides, someone needs to watch over those two mages and make sure they don't blow up anything."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ In the Tavern -> Silver Dome ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric looks up as the scout returns sooner than expected, "Huh, okay then. I think I would lose something too if I tried for the women."

"Lass, we shall take our food and drink with us. You can have the empty kegs in the morn,"
he informs the barmaid as he stands. No reason to keep the table as they are not staying, he follows the woman to the bar and waits for the food and drink.

Afterwards, Borric returns to the mage's dome shelter for another evening of drinking in the company of his new companions.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
~*~ At the Teleportation Circle ~*~

"Well my dear lady, there are several inns in Cutheleon that would fit the bill, but the one your friend might find particularly interesting would be Ordon's Gardens. The lower levels of the building have intertwining pools and passages filled with crystal clear sea waters. I have heard they even have a separated section with river water from the Great Ouhm itself."

Arianna's interest is peeked, as no where has she seen land walkers take such and interest in catering to her kind. "Well, you know where I will be staying." Arianna says with a smile. Tossing the man a gold coin she slowly walks over to the carriage in the front of the line. "I don't know if the place will be crowded, but making sure I have a room is tops on my list."

"They should have the luxuries to suit all of your tastes. The upper floors have various themes and the top floor is open-air to the sky."

It takes a bit of work for the mermaid to wiggle and climb up into the carriage, but nothing she hasn't done before. It has just been a while, as she usually has Teq to do the walking. But, his form does not seem like it would be very popular around these parts, so she is letting him rest for the moment.

Once Anaerion and Elenka join her at the carriage, it does seem a bit small and cramped inside for the treant. The coach hand suggests he join him at the back and shows him some hand and foot holds appropriate for the short ride to town.

The driver in front turns around, "Four traveling, that will be four gold please."

Not in the mood to walk, Arianna tips the driver and the carriage starts a slow but steady pace into town.

"Ordon's Gardens it shall be. Fine place, fine place it is."

Arriving, in town, it is quite clear that tourism during this event is the mainstay of the town. Where one would normally expect to find two inns or taverns in a town of five hundred people, Cutheleon has eighteen. All bright and beautiful, most have a coat of paint that couldn't be more than a month or two old. Bards play in the street. Merchants with small carts are selling trinkets and specialty items along the thoroughfare.

One of the fancier buildings stands out, being of shaped stone and opulence abounding, the carriage pulls up in front. "Welcome, welcome to Ordon's Gardens. Catering to your desires is our specialty."

Anaerion and Elenka exit the carriage first, then Arianna struggles a bit. "Please, please allow me." With a twist of his fingers, a shimmering platform appears under Arianna and lifts her out of the carriage. With a bit of concentration and a deft hand, the floating disk carries Arianna as he leads them into the establishment.

[sblock=ooc]Rich and fancy, Ordon's Gardens is going to cost 50 gp a day to stay. Other inns are far cheaper, but the cheapest in town is still going to be 5 gp a day.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
~*~ At the silver dome ~*~

The second night, seemingly as calm and quiet as the first, is only disturbed by hushed voices of wizards comparing notes and heroes telling stories. As Hasamanki sleeps, Aradra spots a familiar lump under his blanket that occasionally shifts around and sits patiently, waiting and watching out between folds of the cloth. Not seeing a danger from it, he leaves the shy thing to its business of guarding its master from the shadows.

Dawn breaks and it is another gentle day that arrives. Borric returns the kegs he emptied through the night, and sees that most the other campers around are gathering their things together rather quickly and moving out with a little more haste than yesterday's departure. When he inquires as to why, he finds out that the journey is just a tad bit longer today, maybe nine hours or so. And many feel that getting to Cutheleon quickly will make getting a good room a little easier. He is assured there will be enough for everyone, but the hurried ones might be after slightly better accommodations that those that follow later.

[sblock=Kn Nature][sblock=DC 20]The weather has been unusually pleasant.[sblock=DC 30]You have a good suspicion that a druid has used Control Weather to improve the situation. Either he has been traveling in the same general pack, or someone is investing a pretty penny to make the roads safer than normal this week.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Two days of riding, combined with a few judiciously cast Cure spells, see Bren toughened enough to the saddle that soreness is no longer an issue. He's able to enjoy the ride this day, even with the stiffer pace.​
[/section]
AC: 18 (18 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 74/74
CMB: +10 CMD: 27 (+12/29 vs Grapple)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +08 Will: +18

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (10/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (10/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (09/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (08/08)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (08/08), Jaunt Boots (03/03), Unity (01/01)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Bless, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Chain of Perdition, Invisibility Purge, Prayer, Searing Light
4th Level: Discern Lies, Freedom of Movement, Spiritual Ally, Spiritual Ally
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kalinn takes her accustomed spot near the front with the smelly elf, still reveling in the freedom to simply run granted her by her friend's abilities.​
[/section]

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases