Chicago Gameday 36 is October 19th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
Hey Buzz, when you add Painfully to Dawn Patrol, knock Mark (me) off that list. I want to keep one slot open so everyone knows they can join. Turns out we have people coming in from St. Louis, Milwaukee, and hopefully Michigan so it should be a great time!

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz, when you add Painfully to Dawn Patrol, knock Mark (me) off that list. I want to keep one slot open so everyone knows they can join. Turns out we have people coming in from St. Louis, Milwaukee, and hopefully Michigan so it should be a great time!

Ah, okay. If "Mark" is you, I'm taking you off of both lists, since you're already accounted for as Isawa. Now both events look like they have spots open.

Bug42

First Post
So my wife has decided she wants to spend time with me Saturday night, so I need to drop out of Supernatural :( , Lisette.M Needs to drop out of Dread (my daughter).

Please add us to Breakfast, and and she wants to be added to Annihilation: First Contact

Thanks, and sorry for the short notice.

buzz

Adventurer
So my wife has decided she wants to spend time with me Saturday night, so I need to drop out of Supernatural :( , Lisette.M Needs to drop out of Dread (my daughter).

Please add us to Breakfast, and and she wants to be added to Annihilation: First Contact

Thanks, and sorry for the short notice.

No sweat! I've made the changes you requested.

Marvel is now full, and Dread now has a seat available.

N-Cat, I'm leaving Supernatural listed as "full", since you had added a seat before, anyway. I figure you'll have your hands full with seven players. :)

buzz

Adventurer
Please take me off the Barrow and slap me into Dread! Also, I don't think I'll make it to breakfast.

Done!

Dread is now full, and Torchbearer has an open seat.

Also, I have put Savage Worlds at Table I, a GP says we have the run of the whole back room. More room for players and minis now.

Nev the Deranged, if you want to use Table I instead of B for Primitive, you may do so.

Ninjacat

First Post
Eeeek, I bring Supernatural back and it overloads!

Then again, I have a history of adding a 7th seat for Nat, and Jim & Mike already game together and know most of the table, so I'll go ahead and add TWO extra seats, to fit all interested parties. However, should anyone have to cancel, just remove their seat and we'll leave it at just one extra.

N-Cat, I'm leaving Supernatural listed as "full", since you had added a seat before, anyway. I figure you'll have your hands full with seven players. :)

Yup, seven seats has become the RoadTrip standard, so we'll roll with it, as previously stated.

See y'all soon!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases