Chicago Gameday 36 is October 19th: SIGN UP TO PLAY! - Page 10
+ Log in or register to post
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 105
  1. #91
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Fate Accelerated is now full! (Another email signup; ENWorld seems to be having a lot of issues today.)

  2. #92
    Game 8, Dawn Patrol, in the morning, and game 13, Steamscapes, in the afternoon please! See you all tomorrow!

  3. #93
    Hey Buzz, when you add Painfully to Dawn Patrol, knock Mark (me) off that list. I want to keep one slot open so everyone knows they can join. Turns out we have people coming in from St. Louis, Milwaukee, and hopefully Michigan so it should be a great time!

  4. #94
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Painfully View Post
    Game 8, Dawn Patrol, in the morning, and game 13, Steamscapes, in the afternoon please! See you all tomorrow!
    ADDED!

  5. #95
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Isawa Hochiu View Post
    Hey Buzz, when you add Painfully to Dawn Patrol, knock Mark (me) off that list. I want to keep one slot open so everyone knows they can join. Turns out we have people coming in from St. Louis, Milwaukee, and hopefully Michigan so it should be a great time!
    Ah, okay. If "Mark" is you, I'm taking you off of both lists, since you're already accounted for as Isawa. Now both events look like they have spots open.

  6. #96
    Member
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    7
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Bug42


    Friend+
    So my wife has decided she wants to spend time with me Saturday night, so I need to drop out of Supernatural , Lisette.M Needs to drop out of Dread (my daughter).

    Please add us to Breakfast, and and she wants to be added to Annihilation: First Contact


    Thanks, and sorry for the short notice.

  7. #97
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug42 View Post
    So my wife has decided she wants to spend time with me Saturday night, so I need to drop out of Supernatural , Lisette.M Needs to drop out of Dread (my daughter).

    Please add us to Breakfast, and and she wants to be added to Annihilation: First Contact


    Thanks, and sorry for the short notice.
    No sweat! I've made the changes you requested.

    Marvel is now full, and Dread now has a seat available.

    N-Cat, I'm leaving Supernatural listed as "full", since you had added a seat before, anyway. I figure you'll have your hands full with seven players.

  8. #98
    Please take me off the Barrow and slap me into Dread! Also, I don't think I'll make it to breakfast.

  9. #99
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    buzz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    6,923
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

    Block buzz


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cargo_Elf View Post
    Please take me off the Barrow and slap me into Dread! Also, I don't think I'll make it to breakfast.
    Done!

    Dread is now full, and Torchbearer has an open seat.

    Also, I have put Savage Worlds at Table I, a GP says we have the run of the whole back room. More room for players and minis now.

    Nev the Deranged, if you want to use Table I instead of B for Primitive, you may do so.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
    Eeeek, I bring Supernatural back and it overloads!

    Then again, I have a history of adding a 7th seat for Nat, and Jim & Mike already game together and know most of the table, so I'll go ahead and add TWO extra seats, to fit all interested parties. However, should anyone have to cancel, just remove their seat and we'll leave it at just one extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    N-Cat, I'm leaving Supernatural listed as "full", since you had added a seat before, anyway. I figure you'll have your hands full with seven players.
    Yup, seven seats has become the RoadTrip standard, so we'll roll with it, as previously stated.

    See y'all soon!!!

+ Log in or register to post
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10: SIGN UP TO PLAY
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: Thursday, 15th November, 2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: SIGN UP TO PLAY!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: Wednesday, 21st March, 2012, 01:13 AM
  3. Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: Monday, 17th October, 2011, 02:44 AM
  4. Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: Thursday, 21st July, 2011, 12:35 AM
  5. Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!
    By buzz in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Tuesday, 26th October, 2010, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •