SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
MIC allows you to add "common" properties to other items without paying +50%, and stat boosts are one of the common types of gear they list. So you can upgrade your amulet with Wis +2 if you want.

As for reincarnate... it was Laurabec who died, a Paladin. Not a mage... She's in the celestial realms now, so she'll probably just be staying there. Takasi did leave her ranseur before departing. It's just masterwork, with a hidden compartment holding a cure wand. I assume you'll take the cure wand. As for the ranseur...you could sell it for a few more gp each, or mount it on the wall of the temple of unity in her memory or something like that.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Loot sale!

All items gained since entering Seaquen are below, in gp sell value. I know it's been a LOOOONG time since then and you've probably been using some of these items and forgot they hadn't been officially been “claimed” yet. Please buy them back now, along with anything else you want. Also say what item you are having Lyceum make for you, and any other transactions you want to make.

[sblock]*BOUGHT* 5 scrolls of Make Whole [-750]
Reward money from Banahman [680]
Use of a ship, the Seraglio ["indefinitely borrowing"]
+1 flaming stump hook [400; b/c of its general uselessness]
+1 Shortsword [1155]
+1 Quarterstaff [1150]
Brutal Surge Amulet of Mighty Fists [2000]
+1 Mithral Chain Shirt [1050]
+1 Chain Shirt [625]
Bracers of armor +2 [2000]
Ring of Protection +1 [1000]
Lesser weapon crystal of life drinking [750]
Ring of Swimming [1250]
Handy Haversack [1000]
Cloak of Charisma +2 [2000]
Vest of Resist +1 (x2) [500 each]
Cloak of Resist +1 [500]
Tidereaver’s Tears [700]
Bottle of Air [3625]
Pendant of Unity w/ etched picture of a woman inside [500]
Wand of CLW (10 charges) [75]
Feather Token (whip) [250]
Potion of Cure Light Wounds (x5) [25 each]
Potion of Cure Serious Wounds (x5) [375 each]
Potion of Water Breathing (x8) [375 each]
Elixir of Swimming [125]
Mwk Thieves’ Tools [50]
Alchemist Fire (x4) [10 each]
Acid Flask (x4) [5 each]
Mwk Shortsword [155]
Mwk Greataxe [160]
Mwk Battleaxe x12 [155 each]
Mwk Composite Shortbow (Str +5) [375]
Mwk Chain Shirt [125]
Full Plate [750]
Banded Mail x8 [125 each]
Wood Heavy Shield x12 [3.5 each]
Daggers (x4) [1 each]
Shortbow x4 [15 each]
Shortsword [5]
20 shuriken [2]
100 arrows [2.5]
Text on the basic techniques of biomancy [1]
Gold necklaces [10 each]
200 gp worth of coins and gems[/sblock]

Total: 30956.5 gp
Each: 4422.35 gp (Zayed, Torrent, Angir, Tansley, Sophia, Lily, and Katrina)
All but Katrina also get 4000 gp of custom item and/or gold, for a grand total of 8422.35 gp each! We're definitely over wealth by level now... Please see post 6 if you need a description of the items.

Lily was taking the charisma +2 item, and while she may be leaving...no one else in the party can really justify taking it instead of her other than metagame reasons, she's the only cha-based person. You also have Laurabec's weapon. It's just a mwk. Ranseur. You could sell it for a few more gp each, or mount it on the wall of the temple of unity in her memory or something. Up to you.

Tansley replied on the makeshift thread:

Tansley would like to buy back:
Amulet of Mighty Fists (for Phet) 2000gp
Ring of Protection (For self) 1000gp
Vest of Resist (unless someone else wants- was going to wear it and give her cloak to Phet) 500gp

She has been carrying to Torchstaff and not using it- going to sell that back for 450gp (I think)

That leaves her with her 4000gp free item, and 959 gp. (She had 9gp)

There are some items we may want to all go in on to save as group loot. (CLW wand for example)

Zayed also wanted the amulet, so I guess you two decide on that. And yeah, you guys should probably buy back the CLW wand (came from Laurabec's ranseur), I usually just don't even include those in loot and assume you're keeping them, but was in a rush this weekend, didn't even notice that. Torchstaff sells for 500.

Last edited:

firehorse

First Post
The (revised) full plan is below:
Zayed -

Sell:
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 1000
MW Guisarme 154.5
Inquisitors Claw 2.5
Tunic of Steady Spellcasting 1250
Healing Belt 375

Keep:
Brutal Surge Amulet of Mighty Fists 2000
Mithril Chain Shirt +1 1050

Purchase:
Mithralmist Enhancement 1300
Mobility Enhancement 3000
MW Dancing Shoes 50
Belt of Ultimate Athleticism 3600

Loot: 8422.35
Starting: 402.40
Ending: 606.75

Torrent

Purchase:

Bashing Enhancement 3000
Shield Spikes 10

Loot: 8422.35
Starting: 7.41
Ending: 5419.76

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I suppose I should do a "loot sale" post since you guys went shopping, even if it's tiny. In other news....there may not be a game next week, I'll try to let you know. But this week's so hectic I won't likely have time to prepare anything.

begooler

First Post
Hey sorry. I did that thing again where I got too comfortable on the couch with the laptop after working too much and fell asleep. I was able to read a few of the things that happened before my computer disconnected.

Tansley can scry on Kalinah in prison. Anxious to see how everything else worked out.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Just a reminder, no game tomorrow. Even if everyone was available, I'm a bit behind on preparing for next session, and I have my take home final exam to contend with this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving, we'll resume next week.

begooler

First Post
Any chance everyone would be up for an extra session this week? I am available tomorrow (Tuesday) after 9 central, at our normal time on Wednesday or anytime Sunday.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Uh...I have my class tomorrow. And my take home final exam that I spent all weekend working on (and thus am still behind on preparing for the game :p ) is "due," though he's letting us spend another day or so on it if necessary. So I'm going to have to rule out tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm just not prepared. It is my last class of the semester though, so after that I'll have much more free time the rest of the month. Sunday this weekend might be ok for me to do another session, but I know Angir is busy in the evening...maybe mid-day (morning for Zayed).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases