SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

begooler

First Post
Okay, had to do some digging to find what Tansley's wealth was, because I lost track of it between the temporary thread and being out a lot.
Should be 3059gp leaving Seaquen.

Add:800gp from share of Duke's promissory note = 3859.
With that, I know I would like to purchase a set of sending stones(1400gp), as well as some kind of exotic saddle for Phet. Will follow up in game.

Edit, also of course -200gp for reincarnate.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Loot sale! This includes everything from leaving Seaquen to arriving at Gallo's Fend.
[sblock]**RETURNED** Pendant of Unity to rightful owner (good going, Tansley! :p ) [-500]
**Expended** Oils for Reincarnate [-1000]
Capes of Ultimate Athleticism (as the Belt) x2 [1800 each]
+1 shortsword (jeweled and etched, worth 2,500 gp)
stone of alarm [1350][/sblock]

Zayed, Torrent, Tansley, Angir, and Kal each get 1190 gp.

begooler

First Post
I am working to a little after 8 tomorrow which means I could be late. Start without me if you are all ready and I'll catch up soon after.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I was at least hoping to run the game on New Year's Eve, but I guess it was a problem for someone.

Xmas week: I definitely could not run the game Mon. night or Sat. night, nor Sunday early (Angir can't do Sun. night), the rest of the nights are...possible.

Week of NYE, any night but Saturday works for me.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Angir can't host a server this Friday, which pretty much means a game is impossible. Next Friday sounds possible, though. ...There were people who couldn't play on Thursday next week, right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases