SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

firehorse

First Post
Zayed and Tiljann get 2339.495 gp each (and Zayed gets the Living Blade)

Please post what you would like to "buy back" in the thread and hash out anything where multiple people want the same item. Torrent will be taking B's Mace, if nothing else. Note that the sell values are half the market price, so picking up items from loot is still a good deal if it's something you'd want anyway. Anything you pick up is yours from now on; if you later decide to sell it, you get the entire amount of gp to yourself for it.

The town you'll be going to has a purchase limit of 2000 gp for stuff (specifically, 2000 gp in magical items/upgrades; a +1 longsword is available even though it's a total of 2315). Please figure out what you'd like to buy before the next session.

Zayed is going to 'buy back' the +1 Chain Shirt, Hand Claw, and Lesser Crystal of Return. He will sell one of his MW Guisarmes, his MW Falchion and his Normal Breastplate. Purchasing - Anklet of Translocation and Healing Belt

Torrent will 'buy back' just the Mace. She will sell her +1 Breastplate. Purchasing: Amulet of Retributive Healing, Healing Belt, MW Half Plate and (2) 50 gp platinum rings (for Shield Other)

BTW, when you mean 2000gp limit, you mean per item, correct?

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
BTW, when you mean 2000gp limit, you mean per item, correct?

Yes. It means you can find items up to 2000 gp in value, or "upgrades" worth up to 2000. Like, a +1 longsword is not 2000, it's actually 2315, because of base and masterwork costs, but it would be available.

Even more specifically...you can basically find as many copies of "common items" (magical arms and armor, most constant effect wondrous items like cloak of resist, etc...) as you want. Less common items and expendables that are 2000 or less....you can almost certainly get one of them, but possibly no more than that. If you want to buy a whole bunch of potions of blur or dust of dryness or whatever...I'll have to see how much is available...somehow.

BassWalker

First Post
-1000 (Ring of Protection +1)
-375 (Healing Belt)
-1 (Dagger)

I'm surprised that noone wants the cloak. Anywho, I've still got to buy, but nothing is coming to mind that a Monk-like character could use (that's cheap enough). I am thinking of a quarterstaff, though. Would a masterwork tool of jump be usable and enchantable as a quarterstaff?

EDIT: I'm putting this here to get the math out of the way, and will make any changes if they're needed.

+25 (MW Tool, Perform [Dance])
-50 (Masterwork Tool, Jump)
-600 (MW Weapon, Quarterstaff)
-2100 (+1 Mithril Shirt)
-50 (5 Bottles of Fine Wine)
546 Gold, 15 Silver, 16 Copper

Last edited:

begooler

First Post
Purchase New:

Chronocharm or the uncaring archmage 500gp
Chronocharm of the horizon walker 500gp
Eternal Wand- Mage Armor 820
1st level scroll 25gp ea
>Speak with Animals
2nd level scroll 150gp ea
>Embrace the Wild CL 3
3rd level scroll 375 gp ea
>Water Breathing CL 5
Level 1 Wands 750gp
>Wand of Snake's Swiftness CL 1
>Wand of Faerie Fire CL 1
Scroll Case 1gp
Backpack 2gp
Inkpen 1sp
Ink 8gp
Notebook 5gp?

Buyback:

Chronocharm of the Celestial Wanderer 250
Dagger 1gp
Cloak of Resistance +1 500gp

Spent: 46371.1gp

*switched out wand of updraft for faerie fire

Last edited:

Scottbert

Villager
Buying Stuff

4678.99 (Treasure)
+204.33 (Money on-hand)

Sell:
87.5 mwk studded leather
151 mwk dagger

Buyback
150 Dorje of Crystal Shard
125 Mwk Chain Shirt
450 Hand of the Mage
3.5 Heavy wooden shield

Buy new:
1000 Vest of Resistance +1
1000 Cloak of Elemental Protection
750 Healing Belt
1 Inn stay and meal
100 Potions: Protection from Evil, reduce person
1400 Anklet of Translocation

GP remaining:

Also: Swapping out Entangling Ectoplasm for Demoralize until I switch back to no ACP armor.

Remove ads