wand bracer - 300
rod- metamagic enlarge, lesser- 3000

buyback (for now at least):
potion of tongues- 375
universal solvent- 25
torchstaff- 500
1 elixir of love- 75 gp

9gp and 41 silver left over

I finished my sheet. Began the holt warden class, added more knowledges by going back and taking a flaw at first level for education, and took explosive spell because science.

firehorse

First Post
Zayed Level 6:
Fighter 3 (IL5) - 1 Maneuver Known/Readied (WB); (IH3) Iron Heart Surge

Feats (retrained 2 Dervish prereq feats):
Improved Initiative (Retrain Comb. Exp.)
Evasive Reflexes (Retrain Mobility)
Leap Attack (Lvl6)

Treasure Divvy
Items Kept:
Bracers of Quick Strike - 700
Tunic of Steady Spellcasting - 1250

Character Gold (Previously) - 968

Purchased:
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 - 2000

Character Gold (Now) - 1302

Torrent Level 6:
Crusader 2 (IL4) - 1 Stance Known; (WR1) Leading the Charge

Feats:
Power Attack (Lvl6)

Treasure Divvy
Items Kept:
Finned Gauntlets - 1750
Lesser armor crystal of Aquatic Action - 500

Items Sold:
MW Half Plate - 375

Character Gold (Previously) - 248

Purchased:
+1 Full Plate - 2650

Character Gold (Now) - 7

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Zayed, thank you for the synopsis, but please also update the statblock in post #13. In fact, you could use the "ignore this post" #12 for Torrent's up to date level 6 statblock, too. Currently, the most recent version of Torrent seems to be in post #29 and hasn't been updated since.

Everyone please finish updating your sheets if you haven't. I like being able to see the sheet/statblock, token macros are gibberish to me.

firehorse

First Post
Done. Left Torrent (Cl4/Cr2) at #29. Have updated Tokens for Thursday for both.

Only thing missing is what, if anything, Torrent kept/bought from the treasure divvy. I'll let you handle that.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Torrent isn't "my character" anymore. You guys decide what she buys and spells prepared. Or at least Zayed does, since you're the one controlling her. I might make suggestions or insist on something sometimes, but in general you decide now. I did say, being a follower of the water deity and back in Seaquen, she'd probably want one of the items related to swimming. Since Zayed took the armor crystal, I suppose that'd mean she takes the finned gauntlets.

Celesyne

First Post
Statblock generated by Mythweavers, if anything is wonky let me know and I'll correct.

[SIZE=+1]Lilynette Alexandra Voss[/SIZE]
Female CN Human Bard, Level 6, Init +1, HP 41/41, Speed
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +6, Base Attack Bonus 4
1d6 Electric Damage Guitar-bow +1 5 (1d6+1, x3)
Chain Shirt +1 (+5 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 18
Condition None

firehorse

First Post
Torrent isn't "my character" anymore. You guys decide what she buys and spells prepared. Or at least Zayed does, since you're the one controlling her. I might make suggestions or insist on something sometimes, but in general you decide now. I did say, being a follower of the water deity and back in Seaquen, she'd probably want one of the items related to swimming. Since Zayed took the armor crystal, I suppose that'd mean she takes the finned gauntlets.

Looks like I've more work to do then...

BassWalker

First Post
I'm sorry that this took so long. These are the things that Sophia is donating:
Wyrmfang Amulet, Handrea's spellbook, Dragon Spirit Cincture, and a certain amount of the loose change (759 gold, 40 silver and 1 copper piece).

I'm the only unarmed fighter, none of us are wizards, and none of us have a breath weapon. That shouldn't cause too much trouble, I think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases