• iron6.jpg
    iron6.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 224

Mirth

Explorer
Re: mirthcard vs. buttercup

alsih2o said:
rd 1 mirthcard vs buttercup

here we see 2 completely different styles in competition.

buttercup brings us an eerie twilight zone-ish tale that leaves one with an unsettled feeling familiar to fans of that kind of fiction, and weaves the gloomyness of her dark tale well. i would like to see her protagonist statted as some type of d20 monster, if she gets the time and inclination.

mirthcard brings us a miniadventure with an excellent twist. his odd love affair surprised me even tho it is a frequently used device. the tension runs multiple directions in his piece, and i think that gives him the edge.

two good pieces, 1 winner, and it is mirthcard.

Thanks alsih2o! I was going over the pics for the next round and I forgot that I hadn't posted :) And a special thanks for not putting me up against Wulf in the second round ... whew :D

Buttercup, that little bugger in your story is freaky:eek: Especially those teeth at the end. I enjoyed the story immensely and wanted to say "Good Show." Perhaps we'll meet on the battlefield again.

Good luck to the other three left...

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Congrats Mirthcard! Clay, I was in bed by 10:00 last night, so I didn't see the judgement until now. I agree that Mirthcard's was better than mine.

As for statting the little creature, hmmm. Let me think about it.

And good luck to all who are advancing to the next round!

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Buttercup said:
Congrat

As for statting the little creature, hmmm. Let me think about it.

i was serious about that, i see them as a funky kind of luck/disease based race, i would love to see what you come up with :)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
alsih2o said:
no response form the winners or losers?

anything?

I dunno, your critique was a little short. Nothing to say, really. I mean, we can't really call that nemmerlesque criticism, can we? :p

A.p., good job... Until next time!

Wulf

alsih2o

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:

we can't really call that nemmerlesque criticism, can we? :p

i will work on this, you can trust that i spent a lot more time readind, rereading and thinking on them than i did writing reviews...may nem will send me some pointers :)

Maldur

First Post
Good luck in round two!

Difficult pic there, the combinations are even worse.
I think that using pics as basis for iron dm are great btw.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases