ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

alsih2o

First Post
any interest in some story writing based on images?

i see it working somewhat like iron d.m.TM but having the writers use images as their basis for the story.

i have some stuff put together, anyone willing to play?

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
If it requires getting a story written in twenty-four hours, I'd give it a miss. Anything longer than that and I'm in :)

alsih2o

First Post
well, i was thinking 72 hours to work with 3-6 images, if that changes anything for anyone :)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
alright, those marked in are in, lets get up to 8 folks, hopefully starting tonight.

rules:

treat the illustrations as if they were the illustrations for your story

length- not an issue, but i have the attention span of a mayfly, so a novella will get chucked :)

once it is posted, no editing

the illu's will be numbered , please indicate by number where they belong in your story.

72 hours form the post of the illu's for you to post your story. times will be using the timestamp on your posts, no credit for turning anything in early, disqualified for 1 minute or more late (c'mon, you have 72 hours!!)

an adventure is acceptable, as is a story, but applicability to the d20 3e genre is the rule :)

good luck, count off :)

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
alsih2o said:
an adventure is acceptable, as is a story, but applicability to the d20 3e genre is the rule :)

Does this include modern? :)

Edit: And let me just check to see that I haven't missed a concept here. We do either a full adventure, or a short fiction peice, yes?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases