ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

Mirth

Explorer
Maldur said:
Then the adventure: Great twist of a adventure. Yes a great deal of roleplaying to be done. alking about being between a rock and a hard place. It seems that only though massive roleplaying, great luck and a very good plan, this could end up with a happy ending for all. Nice...but worthy of the rat-bastard title.

Wow. Rat-bastard. What I've always dreamed of :D Thanks for the compliments to all three of us, very diplomatic and very appreciated. However, I'll just let you know that it is considered bad form in the Iron DM competition for anyone to make comments, good or bad, before the judge gives his verdict. alsih20 may feel differently, I don't know. I'm not trying to flame you here, just inform you ;)

Good luck NiTessine, BTW :)

NiTessine

Explorer
mirthcard said:

Wow. Rat-bastard. What I've always dreamed of :D Thanks for the compliments to all three of us, very diplomatic and very appreciated. However, I'll just let you know that it is considered bad form in the Iron DM competition for anyone to make comments, good or bad, before the judge gives his verdict. alsih20 may feel differently, I don't know. I'm not trying to flame you here, just inform you ;)

Good luck NiTessine, BTW :)

Thanks. I'm gonna need it... If I make it to the next round, I must make it a point to write the story while I'm fully awake...

Milo Bloom

First Post
Hopefully my last entry will give either of you a run for your money. I have to admit I've walked away from both feeling like I could have done a lot better.

The Glorantha story was as I said more an excercise in finding a 'feel' for Glorantha that meshed with my gaming style.

But as you said we should probably keep quiet until alsih2o posts his reviews. Though, sadly, I already know the outcome of my match.

Wulf, the tidbits looked good. Had you made it I think you would have won the round easily.

Maldur

First Post
When I asked AlSiH2O if i should send my comments to him, so e could use them in judging he answered I should just comment you guys in the thread. If it was a bit early , Im sorry. But Clay can make up hhis own mind he doesn't need me to assist :D

But thanks for the warning.
btw Its not diplomatic, its what I intended to do:)
In the first round you were all a bit fast ( particulary clay) so I didn't do it in time. Im looking foreward to the next round.

Good luck, whoever wins this.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
well, i need to know if nit is o.k. with mirthcard tardiness.

mirthcard, good man posting even late, that shows...something :)

wulf, sorry the holiday swallowed you, if their is the interest i may get maldur to help me do another one of these in the new year.

milo, hold on, we will clen up and get to oyu soon i promise :)

alsih2o

First Post
NiTessine said:

He posted late? Didn't even notice. Sure, I'm okay with it... *paranoid look* Hm, does it make a difference in the outcome?

well, thats just stupid, er, i mean chivalrous of you nitessine :)
will have judgements up real darned soon :)

Mirth

Explorer
NiTessine said:

He posted late? Didn't even notice. Sure, I'm okay with it... *paranoid look* Hm, does it make a difference in the outcome?

Honestly, with all the power going off and on and my frenzied rush to retype everything (again and again) to meet the deadline, I wasn't sure if I made it or not. Regardless, thank you NiTessine for allowing my submission to stand. :) Good luck again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases