ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

alsih2o

First Post
mirthcard vs. nitessine

wow. i liked both of these a lot...

nit took on the greater challenge in my opinion. he has dropped us in an alternate version of wwII.

i like almost everything about nits story except for the handling of the ingredients...the alteration of the beach into a desert might have worked better if we had seen only beach in the pic, but the ocean is definetely in there. a little too much liberty with the pic for this judges taste. and the cobble stone seems to have been added, instead of being an actual ingredient. the contrast is even harsher when examined next to what ointhought was an excellent handling of the swordsman, i could see the little turd chopping his way thru soldiers with firearms. i feel nit has told us the story of a miniadventure, rather than producing one or the other.

mirthcard handled the ingredients much better in my opinion. i love the interpretation of the cobblestone and the futile bravery of the tiny swordsman. the iron box remnants are handled briefly but their importance, adn the sinking feeling of knowing something so vital is at the bottom of the ocean, really works to make the adventurers feel for our tiny npc hero.

mirthcard takes this round, altho it has been the toughest one to judge yet.

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:
mirthcard handled the ingredients much better in my opinion. i love the interpretation of the cobblestone and the futile bravery of the tiny swordsman. the iron box remnants are handled briefly but their importance, adn the sinking feeling of knowing something so vital is at the bottom of the ocean, really works to make the adventurers feel for our tiny npc hero.

mirthcard takes this round, altho it has been the toughest one to judge yet.

Thanks alsih2o & thanks NiTessine. I know that last round I made it by the skin of my teeth and I really liked the surprising turn that NiTessine took with the pictorial ingredients. Something I would have never thought of, since the pics SCREAMED Oriental Adventures to me. Nice work all around. I can understand why it was such a tough decision.

Now on to the undefeated and uncontested Milo. I;) 'm ready when you are, Mr. Bloom.

alsih2o

First Post
Championship Round: Milo Bloom vs. Mirthcard

picture 1: (of 6)

Attachments

• ironpic11.jpg
    ironpic11.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads