ceramic d.m. final judgement posted

Mirth

Explorer
NiTessine said:
Congratulations, Mirthcard. Nice to know that at least I lost to the winner... :cool:

Thanks NiTessine. I couldn't have done it if you hadn't let me slide on the time thing. So BIG thanks, I guess. :D

Milo Bloom

First Post
My internet access is somewhat limited right now but I will definitely submit for the next contest. If someone could be so kind as to PM Alustreil on the boards or on psionics.net for me.

I should be back online full strength by the end of the month.

Maldur, I have on occassion run an Illuminati game. I have tried both grim and gritty like my story or a more light hearted approach. In both cases my players have enjoyed a world where everything is a just another wheel in some plot. I have one or two stories I am currently working on. A fantasy piece and a modern faerie tale. ^_^

Congratulations again to Mirth and everyone else who posted. I really enjoyed the stories that were written.

Next round I will have to pay close attention if the pictures are illustrations for the story or plot devices. I operated under the assumption they were simply illustrations for the story and did not need to be main plot devices.

Cheers,

Milo

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Milo Bloom said:

Next round I will have to pay close attention if the pictures are illustrations for the story or plot devices. I operated under the assumption they were simply illustrations for the story and did not need to be main plot devices.

well, this was our first time doing it, but i feel that the best illustrations are the ones that show "major bits" of the story. frequently i think the best example of this is childrens literature :)

as for p.m.ing you, someone may be kind enuf to do it, but with the tradition of first come first served that iron d.m. has built i think the as a judge i would feel odd doing that. you are more than welcome :) i am just saying i would feel odd providing anyone but the winner of the previous round a gauranteed slot in the next :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases