Battlefield 4

Goodsport

Explorer
Just pre-ordered both Battlefield 4 (for the PC) and its official strategy guide, both of which are due in stores on Tuesday, October 29th. :cool:

I also just upgraded my video card. I was planning to for a while anyway, but checking this site to see if my system could handle BF4 was what finally prompted me to upgrade now: though the rest of my rig comfortably passed both the Minimum and Recommended tabs, my previous video card barely passed the Minimum tab but failed to pass the Recommended tab. My new video card passes both tabs and has also made a huge graphical improvement for my other PC games as well. ;)

I briefly considered getting this game for the upcoming PlayStation 4 instead, but I could never play first-person shooters well on a controller - I need a keyboard & mouse for those.

So I now better finish BF3's single-player campaign, as BF4's single-player campaign begins about six years later.

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
The store where I picked up my copy of Battlefield 4 and its official strategy guide today also passed out free 8.4 oz. cans of Red Bull as part of the game's promotion. :D

I'll still need to finish the last four missions of BF3's single-player campaign before I can start playing BF4 (hopefully it won't take me more than a day or two), though.

-G

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Tech/Three-Three-Battlefield-4-Fail-Launch-DRMd

Battlefield 4 is full of region locking fail due to its messed up DRM scheme. Some North American regions register as European, so the players can't play it. Australian players who were supposed to be locked out have been getting in as South Korean. Meanwhile pirated copies are working just fine. The DRM is locking people out who have bought the game legally, and letting in people who haven't.

Goodsport

Explorer
Besides the double XP earned in multiplayer play from Thursday, November 28th to Thursday, December 5th, don't forget to also log into multiplayer on December 5th to receive a free M1911 pistol scope, which was previously reserved only for the DICE developers.

-G

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases