[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris approaches the Temple with a much more calm demeanor. Shopping has a cathartic effect on her to clear the mind and relax. "*sigh* Alright, here I am... I tried to bring Rory, but she was very stubborn and I still lack the skills to make her comply flawlessly. I guess it is better this way."

"By the way... I got some alchemist fire, oil, holy water... and, of course, I hope you all brought healing wands. Oh, a tent would be lovely, thank you! I do carry my own bedroll, but it is always better to have something over your head" she smiles at the monk.

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] LOL By any chances, did Damaris already earn at least 98 TXP so far? That's what I needed to level up if I recall. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion doesn't really remember getting there, but it seems that everyone had at least arrived finally. Looking at the monk Tyrion nods "Ya, that works. I got most things in here already, but not really a tent to sleep under. Never really had to worry bout something like that, but the girl gets it first."

"As for gear, I also picked up one of them healing wands, plus a few other drinks that will hopefully make reaching flying creatures easier. "

[sblock=OOC]
I need to finish updating Tyrion, but he bought all he could. Let's get this party started!
[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hmm, do I need to buy sleeping bags and stuff? I was about to buy a tent but it looked like it was under UE so I wasn't sure. I'll edit my post in Mystic Pearl if I do need to buy munedane camping items.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru saunters in casually as most of the others discuss their arrangements. He stays back a bit, listening in, then makes himself known.

"Very fancy with the tent," he says approvingly to the monk. "That much fabric, might just fit everyone who isn't on watch at a time. If I had a way to carry something like that without slowing down too much ... well, remind me I owe you one if it works out. If you get scratched up, I've got a heal stick you're welcome to borrow in exchange for my staying out of the rain."

[sblock=ooc]@Det , rules-wise, I don't believe there are any mechanics which punish you for sleeping directly on the ground as opposed to a bedroll. Ru would probably have them if he wouldn't wind up encumbered by it, but until he's Haversacked, he's been roughing it.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: None

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hmm, just to make things simpler, can I assume Amien purchased a tent (he should have just enough room in his handy haversack for one) and then he can just sell it back at full price at the end of the campaign? That way I don't have to worry about paperwork and whatnot.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You all meet in front of the Chapter House of Helerion, conversing away on the preparations for your journey. Still it is better to be prepared before you leave the comforts and conveniences of Venza.

No one disturbs you.

Until you open the door, the paladin will not know you are awaiting his pleasure regardless. There must not be a watch set to observe passersby on the street. The large iron-bound double doors are like a gate, large enough to let a fully armored horse and rider charge through. There is a large iron ring used to knock on the door.

[sblock=GM]Quick post as I am swamped and not ready to do more. Remember to factor in weight for 28 days rations per person. I would record it as a "NC" or "NT" line item in your inventories. Same with a tent that is planned to be sold after the adventure.

You all can keep conversing and planning for 1-2 more days as I get ready.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=level up] Ok, I believe I'm almost ready to wait for approval, but I don't know exactly how much XP she has gained so far.

[/sblock]

Damaris will walk up to the door once everyone is ready and knock with the iron ring. THUD-THUD.... THUD.

She will greet anyone who comes out with a courtesy and a smile. "Good day sir/ma'am, Kaedyn's required we would meet him here. Would you be so kind to tell him we are ready?"

Last edited:

Remove ads