[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Can I add rations to the rations I currently have up to the 28 day total, so that I preserve weight somewhat? This brings my Haversack up to 45 weight which will be just enough space left over for a medium tent that can hold two people.[/sblock]

Amien reaches into his haversack to rummage through the supplies he currently has, "I've packed some extra light for when we must go into a dark cavern or other some such place, and I still have a wand I purchased for another spellflinger that was never used. I have a few potions from my previous trip to the store.. aaaand, perhaps my rope and hook will come in handy someday- at least the rope part of it. I wouldn't know what to do if these items weren't suggested to me all the time by others in the store."

jkason

First Post
Ru holds back, deciding to let the young woman do the talking, though he does become a bit distracted as he looks about, frowning as a thought occurs to him:

"I thought this place was bracing against an attack?" he says to the others. "Does it strike anyone else as ... odd that there doesn't seem to be any kind of guard presence outside?"

[sblock=ooc]Probably just paranoia, but Ru's kind of built to be a bit paranoid, anyway, so it's not out of character:

Perception (1d20+6=25)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: None

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion nods at the blond haired adult "I've found that the more gear you have, the better off ya be. Rope can be a trap and a climbing tool. All how ya use somethin."

Looking at the other human Tyrion says "If ya can move inside and out of a building willy nilly, can you really set up a guard for that? Probably got more inside than out right now. "

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 1: 13:30 - Venza ~

Ru doesn't see anyone lurking around or paying any particular attention.

The small peep window in the large door opens and an acolyte peeks out. He hears your request and opens the doors wide to let you into the inner courtyard. There are a few men at the other end practicing some weapons drill. A few more armed and armored paladins are walking about purposefully.

The acolyte bids you to wait.

Morrolan.png

A few moments later Kaedyn appears with a few items in hand and two acolytes carrying three bundles each.

"Good afternoon. I assume you are ready to depart. Here is the rough map on how to find Larshiel's home in the woods. And, here is the dispatch for you to give him when you meet."

"These two have the provisions for your journey."

"Once again, the Order thanks you for your service and may Helerion look out for you during your quest. We shall expect your return in about one month. Good Luck."

He offers the two paper packets and the two acolytes distribute the ration bundles.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Code:
Amien:     54/54 HP remaining;
Ru:        30/30 HP remaining;
Damaris:   27/27 HP remaining;
Lai Tai:   30/30 HP remaining;
Thuvian:   22/22 HP remaining;
Nora:     11/11 HP remaining;
Mount:    15/15 HP remaining;
Tyrion:    46/46 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Okay, Damaris got approved & I got some prep work completed. :) [MENTION=6701657]Det[/MENTION]; sure you can choose to not take the rest of the rations. But I would just sell the ones you have and then mark 28 days worth as "NC" or "NT". Then buy new rations the next time you need them.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru makes a show of bending under the weight of the ration bundle.

"Seeing it all at once does make a body wonder if he shouldn't diet," he quips, though says nothing more for the moment as the party gathers itself.

Systole

First Post
LTL_150.jpg

Lai Tai picks up his month's worth of rations, straining slightly. "I am ready to be off, then."

[sblock=OOC]Reduced to 20' with that much rations. Is it a standard action to shrug off a pack?[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Taking the rations, Tyrion adds them to his almost full pouch. However, when he puts the pack back on the man barley looks phased by the additional weight. In fact, it appears he does not feel it at all. Reaching out his hand to take the other two packages from the man, Tyrion takes a quick glance at the map.

Nodding his thanks at Kaedyn, Tyrion says "Well, what we gonna do about order? I'll be in front, since I'm the slowest amongst us right now. Less distance if I need to close the cap between someth'n or other."

[sblock=OOC]
Dropping a pack is a free action i thought?
[/sblock]
[sblock=mini stats]
Tyrion Thankirk
AC: 20(Touch 12, Flatfooted 18)
HP: 46/46

Initiative: +2
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +8 CMD: 20 Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Conditional Attack mods: Power Attack (-2/+4), Furious Focus (Ignore first PA Penalty), Overhead Chop (+2 to damage rolls w/ 1 attack)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: None
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

soulnova

Explorer
"Ugh, this is heavy. One of the things I'll concede to my sister... she knows how to get food on the go" she says jokingly and takes the sack of food.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Yes, I think dropping the backpack is a free action. But I have not seen anyone ever ask about the actions for shrugging out of the straps. However, retrieving an item from the pack is a Move Action normally so, I think it is one of those accepted practices that it can be dropped for free without taking an extra action to loosen the straps or anything.

Btw, Happy Halloween. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases