[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

Systole

First Post
Rhas_150.jpg

Rhas' eyes perk up at the mention of a reward. "Wellae and good. Back to town sounds a treat wi' the horses and such. We'd best have a looksee at the barn and in the pit, and beyond that, I'm happy to head to the town with enough gold for a proper ale."

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Rhas Ironeyes

AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +7 CMD: 21
Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will:+3
Weapons: Heavy Crossbow (+10 or +8/+8, 1d10+6, 19-20x3) or Dwarven Waraxe (+7, 1d10+3, 20x3)

Perception: +13
Initiative: +4

Reliable Strike: 1/1

Weapon in Hand: Heavy Crossbow (+10 or +8/+8, 1d10+6, 19-20x3)
Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 15, 13:50 - Miles North of Thornbury ~

Hrandeth_zpsa785cdcc.jpg

Hrandeth heard you all mention quickly looking around and then leaving the fort. He commented, “Hopefully we can find my spices first.” He followed along and stayed behind you as you investigated the barn.

You stood at the stable's double doors and looked inside. The interior formed one large room, four wooden posts helping to support the roof. To the left and right of the entrance were four horses tethered. To the right were piled some crates, bales, and barrels.

Further back were two caravan wagons. In the far corner on the left was a pile of what appears to be animal feed.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Tactical Map:
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
LPFKQEnc6Map00K_zpsdc651f53.jpg

Party Status:
Code:
Ru:        43/47 HP remaining; 
Damaris:   43/47 HP remaining; 
Rhas:      66/66 HP remaining;
Umthirn:   62/62 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used:
  Ru: Ki Pool 5/6; Rngr Foc 0/1
  Damaris: Bard Pef 4/14; Spells 1st 2/5, 2nd 0/4; SLA 1/1
  Umthirn: Stun Fist 1/6
Conditions in effect: Message
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, rangerish human ninja

Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru nods. "Trust me. If there's anything of value in this place, I intend to find it," the southerner assures the gnome with a smile and a wink. He moves the crates first, trying to discern their contents. "I'm not much for shipping, so tell me: what do you use for spices? Boxes, bags? Or will we smell your goods a mile away?"

[sblock=mini stats]

Ru Brike
AC: 19 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 15)
HP: 43/47

Perception: +8 (+9 Traps) Sense Motive: +6
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +11 Will: +3
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +9, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +7/+7, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +8, 1d6
Shuriken: +8, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +2d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions:None

In Hand: Wakizashi x1

Ki Pool: 0/5 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 0/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining
CLW Wand charges: 39/50 remaining

Used: 15 days' rations[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"I guess is time I check on the last building" Damaris will move by the entrance of the other structure and have a peek inside.

[sblock] Move to p11 and look inside [/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]Damaris - Bard lvl 6
HP 39/47
Init +4
AC 20 | Touch 15 | FF 16
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+3 | R+10 | W+5

Perception +8 | Sense Motive 11* (Vers. Perform.) | Bluff 11* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +11 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +9 (1d6)
Longsword +6 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +8 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 8/14 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 2/5 day. lvl2 Invisibility, Silence, Pyrotechnics, Glitter Dust 3/4 day
Spell-like ability: Message 0/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Normal Arrows (11).[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 15, 13:50 - Miles North of Thornbury ~

Hrandeth_zpsa785cdcc.jpg

Hrandeth followed Ru into the stable and said with his head shaking, “Those are not the boxes the spices are stored in. They are two chests and the spices are tightly sealed in oilcloth bags. You would not smell them until you opened the chest unless they punctured the bags themselves.”

The storage containers were inexpensive bulk supplies hardly worth the effort to carry.

Damaris saw what was probably a barracks. An effluvium mixed of wood smoke and too many creatures kept in one place for too long assaulted her nostrils as she looked inside. The large open room stretched back 30 feet. Two doors were in the far wall. An opening near the back of the room broke through the roof directly above a fire pit. Torn and dirty furs covered a dirt floor.

Through the two open doors in the back, she could see crudely made beds pushed against the far wall of each small room.
At the foot of the beds were a chest.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Tactical Map:
1. Dark colored vegetation is difficult terrain if more than 50% of Square for medium creatures or smaller & provides 20%(roll 1d100: 1-20 misses) concealment being bushes from ranged attacks, 50% concealment for small creatures or prone medium ones.
2. Medium or Large bodies provide difficult terrain for medium creatures or smaller. Large Bodies can provide soft cover bonuses like low wall
LPFKQEnc6Map00L_zps54289c3e.jpg

Party Status:
Code:
Ru:        43/47 HP remaining; 
Damaris:   43/47 HP remaining; 
Rhas:      66/66 HP remaining;
Umthirn:   62/62 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used:
  Ru: Ki Pool 5/6; Rngr Foc 0/1
  Damaris: Bard Pef 4/14; Spells 1st 2/5, 2nd 0/4; SLA 1/1
  Umthirn: Stun Fist 1/6
Conditions in effect: Message
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Ru sighs.

"Well, saves going through everything here, then," he says with a wry grin. He points one of his swords to where Damaris stands near the last building. "Let's take a look at what Princess has found, shall we?"

[sblock=ooc]Move that direction, waiting for the others before entering.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]

Ru Brike

Conditional Attack mods: +2d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"ugh... this place reeks" Damaris will only step on the door and covers her nose and mouth. "I'm not sure if I want to check the stuff here Ru"

[sblock]Moves into M10.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]Damaris - Bard lvl 6
HP 39/47
Init +4
AC 20 | Touch 15 | FF 16
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+3 | R+10 | W+5

Perception +8 | Sense Motive 11* (Vers. Perform.) | Bluff 11* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +11 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +9 (1d6)
Longsword +6 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +8 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 8/14 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 2/5 day. lvl2 Invisibility, Silence, Pyrotechnics, Glitter Dust 3/4 day
Spell-like ability: Message 0/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Normal Arrows (11).
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Rhas_150.jpg

Rhas continues to scan the area. "Ye found aught, yet? I'd as soon take the wee one's goods and head off. This place makes me uneasy."

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Rhas Ironeyes

AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +7 CMD: 21
Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will:+3
Weapons: Heavy Crossbow (+10 or +8/+8, 1d10+6, 19-20x3) or Dwarven Waraxe (+7, 1d10+3, 20x3)

Perception: +13

Reliable Strike: 1/1

Weapon in Hand: Heavy Crossbow (+10 or +8/+8, 1d10+6, 19-20x3)
Conditions in Effect: None
Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

[sblock=ooc]Sorry. Was out of town for the weekend. Catching up[/sblock]

"Princess, gold makes everything smell better," Ru says with a wink as he reaches Damaris. He sheathes one of his blades again, and pulls his tunic closer to his nose, though, to help filter out some of the smell as he moves into the barracks.

He moves cautiously in, choosing the bunk and chest on the left first, and taking care to check it for traps before he moves to open it, producing his lockpicks again if necessary.

[sblock=ooc]Take 20 searching each of the chests for traps. I'll roll a couple DD checks to try to avoid stalling things out further waiting on Ru. I labelled them lockpicking, but if he finds any traps, just throw them at those with a +1 from trapfinding.

Disable Device checks (pick locks) (1d20+12=25, 1d20+12=29)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]

Ru Brike

Remove ads