[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien casually heaves the heavy load of rations and carefully places them into his sack, where the burden given to him is quickly freed. When talk of order is suggested, Amien adds, "I'll be right behind you."

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page

Weapon in Hand:
Condition:
HP: 54/54
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +0
CMB: +7
CMD: 19

Glaive Attack: +7; Damage: 1d10+4 (+9, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage); Crit: 20/x3, Slashing, Special: Reach
H. Flail +1: Attack: +8; Damage: 1d10+4+1 (+10, 1d10+8 under Strength Rage); Crit: 19/x2, Bludgeoning, Special: Disarm, Trip
Sling Attack: +5, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)

Handy Haversack
- Rations (28 days left)
- Medium Tent
- Wand of CLW x1
- Potion of CMW x3[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian's package of rations goes into his backpack, which shows no sign of their presence. "I would prefer to be somewhere in the middle. It's a better, and safer, vantage point for me to work from than front or back."

soulnova

Explorer
"Positions? Good. I would go in the middle too if possible. You know, there's an awful song I might sing to our enemies about where to sit on a carriage given certain day of the week... but perhaps it is just too cruel."

"Ok, what about this?...."

Amien - Ru

Thuvian - Damaris

Tyrion - Lai Tai

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 1 -> Day 8: 14:00 Entering the Darkwood ~

Every long journey starts with the first step.

You leave Venza in good cheer, albeit somewhat laden with provisions. You make a decent start and travel a number of miles before stopping at an inn for the night. The environs around the City of Glass can be relatively tame and free of bandits often enough, yet you remain on your guard.

Soon the monotony of the journey settles in and the next few days are much like the first. You spend the nights at some small rustic taverns a few times, but have to settle for a farmer's barn on the third night. There is not much to note about the first week of your journey except for the rain that plagued you on the sixth day.

ForestTrail_zps73a43f8f.jpg

Finally you have made enough progress to reach the Darkwood. The rolling hills with sparse groves of trees are behind you. Up ahead is the expanse of dense forest where the wide road you had been following is reduced to a trail. Most of the trees are large with an extensive canopy of leaves overhead. Along the trail the light filters down to the dense undergrowth on either side.

According to the directions from Sir Kaedyn, you can expect to reach an intersection of the trail that will mark the path to Thornbury in about four days. Following the trail appears to be easy enough with little chance of getting lost initially.

[sblock=Tactical Map]Here is a map to establish your new marching order. 1 Square = 5ft, traveling Left to Right

For those that have not used Ditzie before:
1. You open the map link. The latest one posted, not necessarily mine.
2. Make your changes by moving (Click and drag) your token around (Be sure to also move any icons that apply with it).
3. Then press the <Enter> key and it generates a new URL for the updated map.
4. You post that URL for the next person posting to use instead of the one I linked.

This is the time to practice, so I need to make sure Systole, SS21, & JS21 are good to go.
Updated Map
[/sblock][sblock=GM Notice]I am a very visual person and take the time to include pictures frequently in my IC posts. Therefore, I am asking you all to include an avatar in every IC post like Systole has been doing. These Avatars will match the tokens on the Tactical Grids, thus requiring no labels on the maps.

If you need me to host it for you, I will happily do so.

Also please have your mini-stats ready and start including them if you haven't been, they are required from now on as well.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"Well, the road has been nice... although a little muddy. Nothing can be perfect, I guess..."
Damaris is enjoying the stroll at a good pace. Her bag is not weighing as much, now that she has eaten the trail rations for the day.

UPDATED MAP
[sblock=Ministats]

Damaris - Bard lvl 4
HP 27/27
Init +4
AC 16 | Touch 13 | FF 13
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+2 | R+9 | W+4

Perception +6 | Sense Motive -1/9* (Versatile Performance) | Bluff 2/9* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +9 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +8 (1d6)
Longsword +5 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +7 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 12/12 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 4/day. lvl2 Invisibility, Pyrotechnics 2/day
Spell-like ability: Message 1/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Trial Rations (4), Normal Arrows (16).[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I do have some issues with images, mostly for display purposes. If I am posting from work, I can't see any images from a linked website period (that includes enworld/Wiki/imgur/SK's personal website etc etc), so I have to use my phone to see them. I am trying to find away around that.

I have no issue with Ditzie, now that i've used it in my game. Until I can hack around the image issue I can only see them when I post from my house or my phone. Again, working on it.

If you can host Tyrion from a file share site, I can see if it comes though on my work computer. Otherwise I'll just link him once I am home this evening.
[/sblock]

Map Update

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases